- 1 What are the names of states in Philippines?
- 2 What are the 17 region of the Philippines?
- 3 What are the 3 states of the Philippines?
- 4 How many cities are in the Philippines?
- 5 How many cities are there in the Philippines in 2020?
- 6 Is the Philippines is an example of state?
- 7 What is the biggest region in the Philippines?
- 8 What is the example of region?
- 9 How is Philippines divided?
- 10 What are the 13 regions of the Philippines?
- 11 What is the largest flower in the Philippines?
- 12 What is the oldest city in the Philippines?
- 13 What is the poorest City in the Philippines?
- 14 Which City has the biggest land area Philippines?
- 15 What is the smallest City in the Philippines?
What are the names of states in Philippines?
The CMFP proposes that the Philippines be broken down into the following 11 federal states:
- Northern Luzon.
- Central Luzon.
- Metro Manila.
- Southern Luzon.
- Western Visayas-Palawan.
- Central and Eastern Visayas.
What are the 17 region of the Philippines?
As of June 30, 2019, the Philippines is divided into 17 regions. The traditional island groups of Luzon, the Visayas, and Mindanao are composed of eight (Regions I, II, III, IV-A, and V, and CAR, NCR, and Mimaropa), three (VI, VII, and VIII), and six (IX, X, XI, XII, XIII, and BARMM) regions, respectively.
What are the 3 states of the Philippines?
Emilio Aguinaldo and Apolinario Mabini intended the Philippines to be divided into three federal states, Luzon, the Visayas and Mindanao.
How many cities are in the Philippines?
There are 122 cities in the Philippines as of August 28, 2010. Thirty-eight cities are independent: 33 are classified as “highly urbanized” and 5 as “independent component;” the rest are component cities of the provinces in which they are geographically located.
How many cities are there in the Philippines in 2020?
There are 146 cities of the Philippines as of September 7, 2019. Thirty-three of these are highly urbanized cities (HUC), five are independent component cities (ICC), with the rest being component cities (CC) of their respective provinces.
Is the Philippines is an example of state?
The Philippines is a nation. The Philippines are a nation that is made up of a large number of islands located off the mainland of Asia.
What is the biggest region in the Philippines?
Southern Tagalog was the biggest region in terms of population size among the 16 regions in the Philippines, contributing 15.42 percent to the 76.5 million population of the country as recorded in Census 2000.
What is the example of region?
The definition of a region is a specific area. The area in your body that is close to your stomach is an example of your stomach region. The state of California is an example of a state that would be described as being in the Western region of the United States.
How is Philippines divided?
The country can be divided into three main areas: Luzon (the largest, northernmost island, which includes Manila); a group of islands called the Visayas (including the major islands Panay, Negros, Cebu, Bohol, Leyte, Samar, and Masbate); and Mindanao, the second-largest island in the Philippines, found at the southern
What are the 13 regions of the Philippines?
List of regions
- Region I – Ilocos Region.
- Region II – Cagayan Valley.
- Region III – Central Luzon.
- Region IV‑A – CALABARZON.
- MIMAROPA Region.
- Region V – Bicol Region.
- Region VI – Western Visayas.
- Region VII – Central Visayas.
What is the largest flower in the Philippines?
Among the 13 Rafflesia species found in the Philippines, rafflesia schadenbergiana is the biggest recorded flower measuring about 0.8 meters in diameter and can be found in Mt. Apo in Davao.
What is the oldest city in the Philippines?
Cebu City, Phil. The country’s oldest settlement, it is also one of its most historic and retains much of the flavour of its long Spanish heritage.
What is the poorest City in the Philippines?
The 15 poorest stated in the article is:
- Lanao del Sur – 68.9%
- Apayao – 59.8%
- Eastern Samar – 59.4%
- Maguindanao – 57.8%
- Zamboanga del Norte – 50.3%
- Davao Oriental – 48%
- Ifugao – 47.5%
- Sarangani – 46.5%
Which City has the biggest land area Philippines?
Davao City has a total land area of 2,444 sq.km., making it the largest city in the Philippines in terms of land area.
What is the smallest City in the Philippines?
comprising only the City of Manila. Among the cities, the largest is Quezon City with an area of 166.2 km2 while the smallest is Pasig with only 13 km2.