- 1 What is there to do in Kuala Lumpur with kids?
- 2 Is Malaysia family friendly?
- 3 Is Kuala Lumpur child-friendly?
- 4 How many days do you need in Legoland Malaysia?
- 5 Is Legoland in Kuala Lumpur?
- 6 Is Thailand cheaper than Malaysia?
- 7 When should I go to Malaysia?
- 8 Where should I go for a family trip?
- 9 What does child friendly mean?
- 10 Is Legoland Malaysia worth visiting?
- 11 Is Legoland food expensive?
- 12 Is Legoland worth visiting?
What is there to do in Kuala Lumpur with kids?
21 Things To Do In Kuala Lumpur With Kids
- Skytrex Adventure.
- Berjaya Times Square Theme Park.
- Petrosains Discovery Center.
- Farm In The City.
- National Zoo & Aquarium.
- Aquaria KLCC.
- Butterfly Farm.
Is Malaysia family friendly?
Malaysia is often cited as one of the most family-friendly destinations in the Far East. With hospitable locals, pristine beaches, unique wildlife, a mixture of cultures and plenty of attractions and activities for children and adults, it is not hard to see why.
Is Kuala Lumpur child-friendly?
Kuala Lumpur is one of the most child-friendly cities in Asia boasting an incredible variety of things to do and see that are suitable for kids of all ages, and their families. KL’s air-conditioned, paved, walkways and pedestrianised areas are perfect for toddlers or strollers.
How many days do you need in Legoland Malaysia?
How many days to visit Legoland Malaysia? We found two days perfect to visit Legoland Malaysia. This gave us one and a half days at the main park and half a day at the water park. With just one day, I would stick to the main park.
Is Legoland in Kuala Lumpur?
MINILAND | Kuala Lumpur | LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort.
Is Thailand cheaper than Malaysia?
Why is Thailand more expensive than Malaysia? Contrary to what you might expect, Thailand is generally more expensive for visitors than Malaysia. Perhaps the biggest reason for this is because Thailand’s economy is strongly dependent on tourism while Malaysia’s overall economy is more diverse.
When should I go to Malaysia?
The best time to visit Malaysia is commonly between December to April. With spurts of rain here and there, the weather is hot and humid most of the time throughout the year. The tropical monsoon climate of Malaysia ensures short spells of rain even in the driest season, so make sure you carry an umbrella.
Where should I go for a family trip?
Best family vacation ideas
- Miami Beach. Miami Beach, Florida. Getty Images.
- Millennium Park. Chicago. Getty Images.
- Jackson Hole. Jackson, Wyoming. Getty Images.
- Riviera Maya. Mexico.
- Dinosaur Valley State Park. Glen Rose, Texas.
- Glacier National Park. Montana.
- The Mile High City. Denver, Colorado.
- Disney World. Orlando, Florida.
What does child friendly mean?
Welcoming towards or suitable for children; designed with the needs, interests, or safety of children in mind.
Is Legoland Malaysia worth visiting?
What it lacks in super thrilling rides, it makes up for in fun Lego themed activities. It is definitely worth visiting here as well as the main theme park if you have enough time (see more below about how long you need to visit Legoland Malaysia!).
Is Legoland food expensive?
As you’d expect and is the case at most amusement parks, the food was overpriced for the quality and quantity. While the food was of average quality, we appreciated the options available to vegetarians at the Market Garden cafe. Service was prompt. Throughout the park, employees were friendly.
Is Legoland worth visiting?
It offers a full day’s value and if you live far away, it is worth planning a two-day visit and staying overnight in one of the Lego hotels. Offers, such as second day at the Park for free, ride priority hour and a free Legoland gift in the room, are available, so keep an eye out.