- 1 How can I spend 3 days in Kuala Lumpur?
- 2 What is best in KL?
- 3 Is Kuala Lumpur worth visiting?
- 4 Why Kuala Lumpur is famous?
- 5 Is Malaysia expensive for tourists?
- 6 What is the best month to visit Kuala Lumpur?
- 7 Can you wear shorts in Kuala Lumpur?
- 8 Can you drink in Malaysia?
- 9 Is Thailand cheaper than Malaysia?
- 10 Is Kuala Lumpur safe for females?
- 11 How far is Singapore from Kuala Lumpur?
- 12 Is Kuala Lumpur safe to visit?
- 13 What’s Malaysia famous for?
- 14 Is Kuala Lumpur expensive?
- 15 Is Kuala Lumpur built in a jungle?
How can I spend 3 days in Kuala Lumpur?
15 fun things to do in Kuala Lumpur in 3 days
- Climb the Petronas Twin Towers.
- Stroll around the KLCC Park.
- Visit Kuala Lumpur’s Chinatown.
- Visit the Sri Mahamariamman Temple.
- Enter the Batu Caves.
- Go to the Merdeka Square.
- Climb the KL Tower.
- Walk in the KL tower forest Eco Park.
What is best in KL?
25 Best Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Visit the PETRONAS Towers in Kuala Lumpur.
- Take in the history at Sri Mahamariamman Temple.
- Sample some local flavor with Nasi Kandar.
- Make some feathery friends at Kuala Lumpur Bird Park.
- Enjoy the culture at the National Museum.
- Have some fun at Sunway Lagoon Theme Park.
Is Kuala Lumpur worth visiting?
The capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is a must-visit destination. It is an eclectic and gorgeous hub of culture and class, a true gem of Southeast Asia. KL is also one of Malaysia’s major business centers, bringing people together – so here’s why it’s worth a trip.
Why Kuala Lumpur is famous?
KL is widely recognised for numerous landmarks, including Petronas Twin Towers (the world’s tallest twin skyscrapers), Petaling Street flea market, and Batu Caves, which is over 400 million years old.
Is Malaysia expensive for tourists?
Travel costs for Malaysia. A holiday trip to Malaysia is generally not expensive; most of the costs derive from the return-flight plus accommodation. A good 4 stars middle class hotel will on average cost RM200 to RM300 per night. However, there are more than enough guesthouses where you pay around RM70 per night.
What is the best month to visit Kuala Lumpur?
The climate in Kuala Lumpur is quite humid overall, and one must always be ready for rains at any time of the year. Therefore, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is from May to July or December to February.
Can you wear shorts in Kuala Lumpur?
While it is preferable to wear pants in Kuala Lumpur, it is fine to wear skirts and shorts. Just don’t wear “short shorts” or mini skirts. Mid-thigh shorts and skirts are generally sufficient. If the weather is particularly warm, don’t worry about torturing yourself by wearing pants.
Can you drink in Malaysia?
Although Malaysia is a Muslim majority country, the country permits the selling of alcohol to non-Muslims. There are no nationwide alcohol bans being enforced in the country, with the exception of Kelantan and Terengganu which is only for Muslims.
Is Thailand cheaper than Malaysia?
Why is Thailand more expensive than Malaysia? Contrary to what you might expect, Thailand is generally more expensive for visitors than Malaysia. Perhaps the biggest reason for this is because Thailand’s economy is strongly dependent on tourism while Malaysia’s overall economy is more diverse.
Is Kuala Lumpur safe for females?
Malaysia/ Kuala Lumpur is a generally safe place for women traveling alone. However, do practise common sense like you would do at home and understand that Malaysia is a country with majority of Muslims.
How far is Singapore from Kuala Lumpur?
The distance between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur is 316 km. The road distance is 359.2 km.
Is Kuala Lumpur safe to visit?
Kuala Lumpur, for the most part, is a very welcoming city and a safe place for travellers. While petty theft and scams on tourists are few and far between in the city, it’s important to keep yourself, your money, and your possessions safe during your travels.
What’s Malaysia famous for?
What is Malaysia Famous For?
- The Petronas Towers. One of Malaysia’s most recognisable and iconic landmarks is the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur.
- Stunning Coastal Landscape.
- Malacca City.
- Gunung Mulu National Park.
- Batu Caves.
- Malaysian Food.
Is Kuala Lumpur expensive?
Kuala Lumpur is as cheap or expensive as you want it to be. With the weaj pound things are not nearly as cheap as they once were! We normally allow between £50-100 a day for, lunch, dinner, drinks, refreshments, signts, simple shopping, getting about and transport etc and it is normally sufficent.
Is Kuala Lumpur built in a jungle?
After travelling up the Klang River to reach its confluence with the Gombak River, they made their way through deep jungle and found tin near Ampang. That moment marked the beginning of KL’s development.