- 1 What is famous in KL?
- 2 Where can I spend a day in Kuala Lumpur?
- 3 Why Kuala Lumpur is famous?
- 4 Which part of Malaysia is the best?
- 5 Is Kuala Lumpur expensive?
- 6 How many days do you need in Kuala Lumpur?
- 7 Where can I drive around in KL?
- 8 Where can I visit a day in Selangor?
- 9 Can you wear shorts in Kuala Lumpur?
- 10 Is Kuala Lumpur safe for females?
- 11 What’s Malaysia famous for?
- 12 Is Malaysia cheap or expensive?
- 13 Why is Malaysia so special?
- 14 What is the best time to visit Malaysia?
What is famous in KL?
12 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Kuala Lumpur
- Petronas Twin Towers. Petronas Twin Towers at sunset.
- KLCC Park. Colorful fountain at night in KLCC Park.
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park. A Victoria crowned pigeon at the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park.
- Petaling Street.
- Merdeka Square.
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park.
- Kuala Lumpur Tower.
- National Museum.
Where can I spend a day in Kuala Lumpur?
What to Do in Kuala Lumpur in a Day
- Kuala Lumpur Day Tour.
- Thean Hou Temple (Temple of the Goddess of Heaven)
- Little India Brickfields.
- Merdeka Square (Independence Square) and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building.
- National Palace (Istana Negara)
- The National Monument.
- Batu Caves – Hindu Temple Caves.
Why Kuala Lumpur is famous?
KL is widely recognised for numerous landmarks, including Petronas Twin Towers (the world’s tallest twin skyscrapers), Petaling Street flea market, and Batu Caves, which is over 400 million years old.
Which part of Malaysia is the best?
Whether you’re already planning a trip or just exploring possibilities, here’s a list of the best places to visit in Malaysia.
- Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur.
- George Town. Colorful buildings in George Town.
- Gunung Mulu National Park.
- Perhentian Islands.
- Borneo Rainforest.
- Cameron Highlands.
Is Kuala Lumpur expensive?
Kuala Lumpur is as cheap or expensive as you want it to be. With the weaj pound things are not nearly as cheap as they once were! We normally allow between £50-100 a day for, lunch, dinner, drinks, refreshments, signts, simple shopping, getting about and transport etc and it is normally sufficent.
How many days do you need in Kuala Lumpur?
3 days in Kuala Lumpur is the perfect amount of time to experience the mix of modernity and tradition that has established the Malaysian capital as a firm favorite on Southeast Asian travel itineraries.
Where can I drive around in KL?
9 Best Road Trips From KL – From KL To Gopeng, Ipoh, Kuantan, Bukit Tinggi, And More!
- Kuala Lumpur – Gopeng – Ipoh.
- Kuala Lumpur – Seremban – Melaka.
- Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands – Bukit Tinggi.
- Kuala Lumpur – Kuala Selangor – Sekinchan.
- Kuala Lumpur – Johor Bahru – Desaru Coast.
- Kuala Lumpur – Ipoh – Penang.
Where can I visit a day in Selangor?
Drive out to these best day-tripping spots in Selangor
- Sekinchan. A little over an hour of driving from KL is Sekinchan, a coastal town north of Selangor.
- Pulau Ketam.
- Hulu Langat.
- Kuala Selangor.
- Banting, Pulau Carey, and Tanjung Sepat.
- Kuala Kubu Bharu.
Can you wear shorts in Kuala Lumpur?
While it is preferable to wear pants in Kuala Lumpur, it is fine to wear skirts and shorts. Just don’t wear “short shorts” or mini skirts. Mid-thigh shorts and skirts are generally sufficient. If the weather is particularly warm, don’t worry about torturing yourself by wearing pants.
Is Kuala Lumpur safe for females?
Malaysia/ Kuala Lumpur is a generally safe place for women traveling alone. However, do practise common sense like you would do at home and understand that Malaysia is a country with majority of Muslims.
What’s Malaysia famous for?
What is Malaysia Famous For?
- The Petronas Towers. One of Malaysia’s most recognisable and iconic landmarks is the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur.
- Stunning Coastal Landscape.
- Malacca City.
- Gunung Mulu National Park.
- Batu Caves.
- Malaysian Food.
Is Malaysia cheap or expensive?
To answer the question ‘is Malaysia expensive’ we can conclude that Malaysia is a bit more expensive then other countries in South East Asia, such as Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Traveling in Malaysia is over all way cheaper than traveling in other countries such as Australia, Canada and most countries in Europe.
Why is Malaysia so special?
There is a tremendous amount of unique countries in the world. It is because Malaysia is very special among unique countries in the world. Malaysia special because of the diversity of races, religions, and cultures. As a result of the diversity, Malaysian produce a very unique element that other countries don’t have.
What is the best time to visit Malaysia?
Sandwiched between February and September, just after the rainy season, is the best time to visit Malaysia; with less rain and an abundance of tropical foliage making March, April, May and June much drier and less busy months to visit.