- 1 Where should we travel in Malaysia?
- 2 Where should I go for 3 days in Malaysia?
- 3 Where is the coolest place in Malaysia?
- 4 Where should I go for a week in Malaysia?
- 5 Is Malaysia cheap or expensive?
- 6 Is Malaysia a cheap country?
- 7 Is it cheap to travel in Malaysia?
- 8 Is 3 days enough in Kuala Lumpur?
- 9 Where is the coldest place in Malaysia?
- 10 What is the nicest month in Malaysia?
- 11 What is Malaysia like to visit?
- 12 How many days in Malaysia is enough?
- 13 What is the best time to visit Malaysia?
- 14 How long do you need to travel Malaysia?
Where should we travel in Malaysia?
Whether you’re already planning a trip or just exploring possibilities, here’s a list of best places to visit in Malaysia.
- Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur.
- George Town. Colorful buildings in George Town.
- Gunung Mulu National Park.
- Perhentian Islands.
- Borneo Rain Forest.
- Cameron Highlands.
Where should I go for 3 days in Malaysia?
12 Best Places To Visit In Malaysia In 3 Days
- Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur.
- Port Dickson. Blue Lagoon on a Monday morning!
- Sunway Lagoon. Sunway Lagoon.
- Melaka. Melaka.
- Johor Bahru. Legoland Malaysia.
- Taman Negara. Taman Negara.
- Ipoh. Ipoh.
- Penang. Historic George Town, Penang.
Where is the coolest place in Malaysia?
So it’s time to say goodbye to that summer weather and say hello to fresh, cool air at these amazingly cool places in Malaysia.
- Cameron Highlands, Pahang.
- Genting Highlands, Pahang.
- Bukit Tinggi, Pahang.
- Fraser’s Hill, Pahang.
- Bukit Larut (Maxwell Hill), Perak.
- Kundasang, Sabah.
- Janda Baik, Pahang.
Where should I go for a week in Malaysia?
- Day 1: Discover Chinatown’s Petaling Street.
- Day 2: Explore KL’s iconic landmarks.
- Day 3: Climb up the Batu Caves.
- Day 4: Hike through Cameron Highlands.
- Day 5: Experience Georgetown.
Is Malaysia cheap or expensive?
To answer the question ‘is Malaysia expensive’ we can conclude that Malaysia is a bit more expensive then other countries in South East Asia, such as Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Traveling in Malaysia is over all way cheaper than traveling in other countries such as Australia, Canada and most countries in Europe.
Is Malaysia a cheap country?
Malaysia is a country that some travellers avoid for fear of being too expensive due to its strong economy and more affluent areas such as Kuala Lumpur clouding people’s judgement. However, Malaysia as a country is still very cheap, with Kuala Lumpur even being a cheaper alternative to places like Singapore.
Is it cheap to travel in Malaysia?
Conclusion: Malaysia is an affordable travel destination if you plan your trip carefully. Don’t expect the same prices as Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia, but the food is cheap and accommodation is inexpensive if you know the right places to go.
Is 3 days enough in Kuala Lumpur?
Thankfully, enjoying 3 days in Kuala Lumpur is not. NOTE: Travel to and within Malaysia has been severely disrupted by the government’s response to Covid-19. While it may be possible to enter the country before the end of 2021, planning travel for 2022 offers the greatest chance that your trip will proceed as planned.
Where is the coldest place in Malaysia?
Kuala Lumpur: The tourist attraction in Sabah, Mount Kinabalu Peak which is 4,095 metres above sea level, is the coldest place in Malaysia.
What is the nicest month in Malaysia?
When is the best time to visit Malaysia? The months between March and October are considered the best time to visit the country. This period is characterised by mostly dry weather and clear skies.
What is Malaysia like to visit?
Malaysia is a tropical country with a warm climate and miles of coastline, so it should come as no surprise that beaches are plentiful. While there are excellent beaches on the mainland, it is Malaysia’s islands that are the most popular for beach lovers.
How many days in Malaysia is enough?
10 days in Malaysia is the perfect length of time to experience the highlights of this Southeast Asian nation, or at least the highlights of Peninsula Malaysia.
What is the best time to visit Malaysia?
Sandwiched between February and September, just after the rainy season, is the best time to visit Malaysia; with less rain and an abundance of tropical foliage making March, April, May and June much drier and less busy months to visit.
How long do you need to travel Malaysia?
If you are only in Malaysia for a brief visit, than you want to enjoy your holiday. My advice would be to enjoy 2-3 days in Kuala Lumpur, and fly to either Penang for 3-4 days. You don’t want to rush around each destination, because you will want enough time to enjoy each place and do all the activities.