- 1 Which part of Malaysia is the best?
- 2 What is famous in KL?
- 3 Where can I spend a day in Kuala Lumpur?
- 4 Why Kuala Lumpur is famous?
- 5 Is Malaysia cheap or expensive?
- 6 Why is Malaysia so special?
- 7 Is Kuala Lumpur expensive?
- 8 How many days do you need in Kuala Lumpur?
- 9 Where can I drive around in KL?
- 10 Where can I visit a day in Selangor?
- 11 What is the best in Selangor?
- 12 Can you wear shorts in Kuala Lumpur?
- 13 Is Kuala Lumpur safe for females?
- 14 Is Kuala Lumpur worth it?
Which part of Malaysia is the best?
Whether you’re already planning a trip or just exploring possibilities, here’s a list of the best places to visit in Malaysia.
- Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur.
- George Town. Colorful buildings in George Town.
- Gunung Mulu National Park.
- Perhentian Islands.
- Borneo Rainforest.
- Cameron Highlands.
What is famous in KL?
12 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Kuala Lumpur
- Petronas Twin Towers. Petronas Twin Towers at sunset.
- KLCC Park. Colorful fountain at night in KLCC Park.
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park. A Victoria crowned pigeon at the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park.
- Petaling Street.
- Merdeka Square.
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park.
- Kuala Lumpur Tower.
- National Museum.
Where can I spend a day in Kuala Lumpur?
What to Do in Kuala Lumpur in a Day
- Kuala Lumpur Day Tour.
- Thean Hou Temple (Temple of the Goddess of Heaven)
- Little India Brickfields.
- Merdeka Square (Independence Square) and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building.
- National Palace (Istana Negara)
- The National Monument.
- Batu Caves – Hindu Temple Caves.
Why Kuala Lumpur is famous?
KL is widely recognised for numerous landmarks, including Petronas Twin Towers (the world’s tallest twin skyscrapers), Petaling Street flea market, and Batu Caves, which is over 400 million years old.
Is Malaysia cheap or expensive?
To answer the question ‘is Malaysia expensive’ we can conclude that Malaysia is a bit more expensive then other countries in South East Asia, such as Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Traveling in Malaysia is over all way cheaper than traveling in other countries such as Australia, Canada and most countries in Europe.
Why is Malaysia so special?
There is a tremendous amount of unique countries in the world. It is because Malaysia is very special among unique countries in the world. Malaysia special because of the diversity of races, religions, and cultures. As a result of the diversity, Malaysian produce a very unique element that other countries don’t have.
Is Kuala Lumpur expensive?
Kuala Lumpur is as cheap or expensive as you want it to be. With the weaj pound things are not nearly as cheap as they once were! We normally allow between £50-100 a day for, lunch, dinner, drinks, refreshments, signts, simple shopping, getting about and transport etc and it is normally sufficent.
How many days do you need in Kuala Lumpur?
3 days in Kuala Lumpur is the perfect amount of time to experience the mix of modernity and tradition that has established the Malaysian capital as a firm favorite on Southeast Asian travel itineraries.
Where can I drive around in KL?
9 Best Road Trips From KL – From KL To Gopeng, Ipoh, Kuantan, Bukit Tinggi, And More!
- Kuala Lumpur – Gopeng – Ipoh.
- Kuala Lumpur – Seremban – Melaka.
- Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands – Bukit Tinggi.
- Kuala Lumpur – Kuala Selangor – Sekinchan.
- Kuala Lumpur – Johor Bahru – Desaru Coast.
- Kuala Lumpur – Ipoh – Penang.
Where can I visit a day in Selangor?
Drive out to these best day-tripping spots in Selangor
- Sekinchan. A little over an hour of driving from KL is Sekinchan, a coastal town north of Selangor.
- Pulau Ketam.
- Hulu Langat.
- Kuala Selangor.
- Banting, Pulau Carey, and Tanjung Sepat.
- Kuala Kubu Bharu.
What is the best in Selangor?
Top Attractions in Selangor
- Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall. 1,206.
- Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Mosque. 465.
- Sepang International Circuit. 724.
- Sky Mirror. Beaches.
- Sunway Lagoon. 3,312.
- Batu Caves. 13,417.
- Kuala Selangor Nature Park (Taman Alam Kuala Selangor) Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Sungai Tua Recreational Forest. Forests.
Can you wear shorts in Kuala Lumpur?
While it is preferable to wear pants in Kuala Lumpur, it is fine to wear skirts and shorts. Just don’t wear “short shorts” or mini skirts. Mid-thigh shorts and skirts are generally sufficient. If the weather is particularly warm, don’t worry about torturing yourself by wearing pants.
Is Kuala Lumpur safe for females?
Malaysia/ Kuala Lumpur is a generally safe place for women traveling alone. However, do practise common sense like you would do at home and understand that Malaysia is a country with majority of Muslims.
Is Kuala Lumpur worth it?
The capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is a must-visit destination. It is an eclectic and gorgeous hub of culture and class, a true gem of Southeast Asia. KL is also one of Malaysia’s major business centers, bringing people together – so here’s why it’s worth a trip.