- 1 How do I make an international call to Malaysia?
- 2 How do I call Malaysia from Australia?
- 3 How do I call Malaysia from Singapore?
- 4 How can I make a cheap international call?
- 5 What is Malaysia area code?
- 6 How do I call a toll free number from Malaysia to overseas?
- 7 How can I call Malaysia for free?
- 8 How do I call a cell phone in Malaysia?
- 9 How much does it cost to call Singapore from Malaysia?
- 10 How can I make international calls for free?
- 11 What is the cheapest app for international calls?
- 12 What’s the best way to make international calls?
How do I make an international call to Malaysia?
To make an International Call, you should dial:
- Equal Access Code (EA) for TM: 181.
- International Call Access Code: 00.
- Country Code.
- Area Code.
- The desired telephone number.
How do I call Malaysia from Australia?
Dialling codes Malaysia’s country code is 60. For calls to Malaysia from Australia dial: 0011 + 60 + area code + telephone number. For calls from Malaysia to Australia dial: 00 + 61 + area code + telephone number.
How do I call Malaysia from Singapore?
To call Malaysia from Singapore, dial: XX – 60 – Area Code – Land phone number XX – 60 – 9 or 10 Digit Mobile phone number.
How can I make a cheap international call?
If you’re looking for the cheapest way to make international calls, we recommend you use an online call app as there are some great ones that are available for free. Make free online calls
- Google Duo.
- Facebook Messenger.
What is Malaysia area code?
How do I call a toll free number from Malaysia to overseas?
To call a Malaysia toll free number from within the country, simply dial the number as you see it (ex. 1-800-XXX-XXX). To call a Malaysia toll free number from outside the country, dial the originating country’s exit code followed by the toll free number.
How can I call Malaysia for free?
Free Calls to Malaysia
- Totally free to call for customers that have an inclusive call package.
- Call Malaysia free – any time, any day.
- Simply dial 0845 222 6666 + 0060 + the local number.
How do I call a cell phone in Malaysia?
First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 60, the country code for Malaysia. Then dial the 1- to 2-digit area code (see sample calling code list below) and then the 6- to 8-digit phone number.
How much does it cost to call Singapore from Malaysia?
You can call Malaysia for 3.6 ¢ per minute to a landline and 3.6 ¢ per minute to mobile.
How can I make international calls for free?
How to Make Free International Calls
- Skype. Skype is a free app for Android, Apple, and Windows devices.
- WhatsApp. Another commonly used app is the Facebook-owned WhatsApp.
- FaceTime. If you’re connecting to another Apple user, you can use the built-in FaceTime app.
What is the cheapest app for international calls?
Skype apps for international calls are available for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone. Vonage is similar to Skype, except without the video chat feature. Vonage offers cheap international rates, free calls to other Vonage customers, and uses HD audio for VoIP calls, so call quality is great.
What’s the best way to make international calls?
Dial international numbers
- The easiest way to make an international call is to dial the + (which should be the same key as the 0), followed by the country code, and then the phone number.
- The + replaces the International Direct Dialing (IDD) code when you use a mobile phone to call to another country.