- 1 Which part of Malaysia is the best?
- 2 Where is the coolest place in Malaysia?
- 3 What is the safest place in Malaysia?
- 4 What should I avoid in Malaysia?
- 5 Is Malaysia cheap or expensive?
- 6 Which is the best month to visit Malaysia?
- 7 What is the coldest city in Malaysia?
- 8 Is Malaysia a cheap country?
- 9 Is Malaysia a poor country?
- 10 Are Malaysians friendly?
- 11 Why is Malaysia crime rate so high?
- 12 Can you kiss in Malaysia?
- 13 What is considered rude in Malaysia?
- 14 What is good salary in KL?
Which part of Malaysia is the best?
Whether you’re already planning a trip or just exploring possibilities, here’s a list of the best places to visit in Malaysia.
- Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur.
- George Town. Colorful buildings in George Town.
- Gunung Mulu National Park.
- Perhentian Islands.
- Borneo Rainforest.
- Cameron Highlands.
Where is the coolest place in Malaysia?
So it’s time to say goodbye to that summer weather and say hello to fresh, cool air at these amazingly cool places in Malaysia.
- Cameron Highlands, Pahang.
- Genting Highlands, Pahang.
- Bukit Tinggi, Pahang.
- Fraser’s Hill, Pahang.
- Bukit Larut (Maxwell Hill), Perak.
- Kundasang, Sabah.
- Janda Baik, Pahang.
What is the safest place in Malaysia?
The safest cities in Malaysia are Klang and Kuala Lumpur. Both well developed and modern, you’ll hardly find any violent crime here.
What should I avoid in Malaysia?
10 Things You Must NOT Do in Malaysia
- #1 Insult the Local Food.
- #2 Compare Malaysia with Singapore.
- #3 Point with Your Forefinger.
- #4 Trust the Traffic Lights.
- #5 Use Taxis.
- #6 Bring Up Race or Religion.
- #7 Give Money to Beggars.
- #8 Shake Hands with Members of the Opposite Sex. How to Shake Hands the Malaysian Way.
Is Malaysia cheap or expensive?
To answer the question ‘is Malaysia expensive’ we can conclude that Malaysia is a bit more expensive then other countries in South East Asia, such as Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Traveling in Malaysia is over all way cheaper than traveling in other countries such as Australia, Canada and most countries in Europe.
Which is the best month to visit Malaysia?
Sandwiched between February and September, just after the rainy season, is the best time to visit Malaysia; with less rain and an abundance of tropical foliage making March, April, May and June much drier and less busy months to visit.
What is the coldest city in Malaysia?
Kuala Lumpur: The tourist attraction in Sabah, Mount Kinabalu Peak which is 4,095 metres above sea level, is the coldest place in Malaysia.
Is Malaysia a cheap country?
Malaysia is a country that some travellers avoid for fear of being too expensive due to its strong economy and more affluent areas such as Kuala Lumpur clouding people’s judgement. However, Malaysia as a country is still very cheap, with Kuala Lumpur even being a cheaper alternative to places like Singapore.
Is Malaysia a poor country?
Malaysia is one of the most open economies in the world with a trade to GDP ratio averaging over 130% since 2010. Having revised its national poverty line in July 2020, 5.6% of Malaysian households are currently living in absolute poverty.
Are Malaysians friendly?
While Malaysia generally stays under the radar, it is one of Asia’s most friendly and tolerant countries where its three major ethnic communities live mostly in harmony. All this is to say that I have found Malaysian hospitality itself as cordial as this Manglish word.
Why is Malaysia crime rate so high?
“There is much to be elaborated on why crime rates are higher in places with a high population density. It is also related to economic factors, unemployment rates and drug use problems in the community, ” he said. Sundramoorthy also pointed out that Malaysians tend to take their personal safety for granted.
Can you kiss in Malaysia?
IANS. KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia’s highest court has ruled that couples who indulge in public display of affection such as hugging and kissing can face imprisonment and hefty fines, reports said on Wednesday.
What is considered rude in Malaysia?
s head is considered rude and disrespectful. While common in a lot of western cultures, using the forefinger to point is seen as a rude in Malaysia and instead, make a fist with your thumb over top the fingers and point using the thumb as the directional guide.
What is good salary in KL?
So to give you a roundabout answer, if your income is below RM2,500 a month, you’ll have to live pretty frugally (and many people here subsist on considerably less). RM2,500 to RM4,000 will get you further, and anything above RM5,000 will afford you a pretty comfortable life in KL.