- 1 Which is the best area to stay in KL?
- 2 Where should I stay in Malaysia?
- 3 Can I stay with my girlfriend in Malaysia?
- 4 Is it safe to walk around Kuala Lumpur?
- 5 Is KL safe at night?
- 6 How much is aeroline from Singapore to KL?
- 7 Which is the best month to visit Malaysia?
- 8 Is Malaysia safe at night?
- 9 Which part of Malaysia is the best?
- 10 Is Oyo rooms safe for unmarried couples in Malaysia?
- 11 Can unmarried couple stay in hotel in Malaysia?
- 12 Is Airbnb safe in Malaysia?
- 13 What should I avoid in Malaysia?
- 14 Is it okay to wear shorts in Malaysia?
- 15 Why is Kuala Lumpur not safe?
Which is the best area to stay in KL?
The 7 Best Areas To Stay In Kuala Lumpur
- Bukit Bintang.
- KL Sentral & Lake Gardens.
- Chow Kit, Kampung Baru & Majid India.
- Bangsar South.
- KL Tower.
Where should I stay in Malaysia?
Map of Where to Stay in Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur – Overall Best Place to Stay in Malaysia.
- Malacca – Best Place to Stay in Malaysia for Families.
- Langkawi – Most Romantic Place to Stay in Malaysia for Couples.
- Kota Kinabalu – Coolest Place to Stay in Malaysia.
- Johor Bahru – Where to Stay in Malaysia on a Budget.
Can I stay with my girlfriend in Malaysia?
on the whole, Malaysia is a nice welcoming place so enjoy your stay. You generally don’t have to bother unless your girlfriend is obviously Muslim; ie. someone wearing Muslim clothing such as a burkha. There are sometimes serious penalties for co-habiting with a Muslim woman who’s not your wife.
Is it safe to walk around Kuala Lumpur?
Kuala Lumpur, for the most part, is a very welcoming city and a safe place for travellers. While petty theft and scams on tourists are few and far between in the city, it’s important to keep yourself, your money, and your possessions safe during your travels.
Is KL safe at night?
Kuala Lumpur is a relatively safe city at night, however streets and areas with a high number of bars and clubs tend to see higher levels of crime at night. It’s best to avoid walking alone in badly-lit areas of Kuala Lumpur at night. If you can avoid walking at night completely, even better.
How much is aeroline from Singapore to KL?
How much is your ticket price? Our ticket price is RM 95 one way for Klang Valley to Singapore and $ 50 one way for Singapore to Klang Valley.
Which is the best month to visit Malaysia?
Sandwiched between February and September, just after the rainy season, is the best time to visit Malaysia; with less rain and an abundance of tropical foliage making March, April, May and June much drier and less busy months to visit.
Is Malaysia safe at night?
Malaysia is, generally speaking, safe for women travelers. Try avoiding dark alleys, walking alone along with dark, poorly lit or deserted areas, or finding yourself late at night in areas filled with bars or clubs as you might receive some unwanted attention.
Which part of Malaysia is the best?
Whether you’re already planning a trip or just exploring possibilities, here’s a list of the best places to visit in Malaysia.
- Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur.
- George Town. Colorful buildings in George Town.
- Gunung Mulu National Park.
- Perhentian Islands.
- Borneo Rainforest.
- Cameron Highlands.
Is Oyo rooms safe for unmarried couples in Malaysia?
No, there is no law that prohibits unmarried couples from staying together or checking-into a hotel.
Can unmarried couple stay in hotel in Malaysia?
Well, it’s against the law in Malaysia for a Muslim unmarried couple to be together in a hotel room. They call it “khalwat” (close proximity).
Is Airbnb safe in Malaysia?
Yes, Airbnb is legal in Malaysia. Despite their popularity however, they continue to remain largely unregulated. This means that among others, Airbnb hosts must: Apply and seek approval for for a lodging house license to operate.
What should I avoid in Malaysia?
Things To Be Careful Of In Malaysia – Do’s and Don’ts
- Don’t Shake Hands With Muslim Women.
- Dress Appropriately At Religious Sites.
- Only Wear A Bikini On The Beach.
- Avoid Public Displays of Affection.
- Remove Your Shoes Before Entering A Malaysian Home.
- Don’t Use Your Forefinger To Point At Things.
- Don’t Get Drunk in Public.
Is it okay to wear shorts in Malaysia?
While it is preferable to wear pants in Kuala Lumpur, it is fine to wear skirts and shorts. Just don’t wear “short shorts” or mini skirts. Mid-thigh shorts and skirts are generally sufficient. The worst thing that could happen is that you will a few looks from the locals.
Why is Kuala Lumpur not safe?
Mugging and kidnapping risk in Kuala Lumpur exists. Extremists represent a great danger. Foreigners can be assaulted and robbed after their drinks were ‘spiked’, so never accept food or drinks from strangers. Do not hail taxis on the street, since there have been reports that taxis assaulted travelers at night.