- 1 Where should I go for holiday in Malaysia?
- 2 Which part of Malaysia is the best?
- 3 Where is the coolest place in Malaysia?
- 4 Where should I go for 3 days in Malaysia?
- 5 Is Malaysia cheap or expensive?
- 6 What is the best time to visit Malaysia?
- 7 Why is Malaysia so special?
- 8 Is Malaysia a cheap country?
- 9 What is the nicest month in Malaysia?
- 10 What is the coldest city in Malaysia?
- 11 What is Malaysia like to visit?
- 12 Is it cheap to travel in Malaysia?
- 13 How many days are enough to visit Kuala Lumpur?
- 14 What months are summer in Malaysia?
Where should I go for holiday in Malaysia?
Must Places to Visit in Malaysia
- Petronas Twin Towers. Send Enquiry.
- Langkawi Cable Car. Send Enquiry.
- Sky Bridge.
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park.
- Aquaria KLCC.
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Park, Kota Kinabalu.
- Bako National Park, Kuching.
Which part of Malaysia is the best?
Whether you’re already planning a trip or just exploring possibilities, here’s a list of the best places to visit in Malaysia.
- Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur.
- George Town. Colorful buildings in George Town.
- Gunung Mulu National Park.
- Perhentian Islands.
- Borneo Rainforest.
- Cameron Highlands.
Where is the coolest place in Malaysia?
So it’s time to say goodbye to that summer weather and say hello to fresh, cool air at these amazingly cool places in Malaysia.
- Cameron Highlands, Pahang.
- Genting Highlands, Pahang.
- Bukit Tinggi, Pahang.
- Fraser’s Hill, Pahang.
- Bukit Larut (Maxwell Hill), Perak.
- Kundasang, Sabah.
- Janda Baik, Pahang.
Where should I go for 3 days in Malaysia?
12 Best Places To Visit In Malaysia In 3 Days
- Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur.
- Port Dickson. Blue Lagoon on a Monday morning!
- Sunway Lagoon. Sunway Lagoon.
- Melaka. Melaka.
- Johor Bahru. Legoland Malaysia.
- Taman Negara. Taman Negara.
- Ipoh. Ipoh.
- Penang. Historic George Town, Penang.
Is Malaysia cheap or expensive?
To answer the question ‘is Malaysia expensive’ we can conclude that Malaysia is a bit more expensive then other countries in South East Asia, such as Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Traveling in Malaysia is over all way cheaper than traveling in other countries such as Australia, Canada and most countries in Europe.
What is the best time to visit Malaysia?
Sandwiched between February and September, just after the rainy season, is the best time to visit Malaysia; with less rain and an abundance of tropical foliage making March, April, May and June much drier and less busy months to visit.
Why is Malaysia so special?
There is a tremendous amount of unique countries in the world. It is because Malaysia is very special among unique countries in the world. Malaysia special because of the diversity of races, religions, and cultures. As a result of the diversity, Malaysian produce a very unique element that other countries don’t have.
Is Malaysia a cheap country?
Malaysia is a country that some travellers avoid for fear of being too expensive due to its strong economy and more affluent areas such as Kuala Lumpur clouding people’s judgement. However, Malaysia as a country is still very cheap, with Kuala Lumpur even being a cheaper alternative to places like Singapore.
What is the nicest month in Malaysia?
When is the best time to visit Malaysia? The months between March and October are considered the best time to visit the country. This period is characterised by mostly dry weather and clear skies.
What is the coldest city in Malaysia?
Kuala Lumpur: The tourist attraction in Sabah, Mount Kinabalu Peak which is 4,095 metres above sea level, is the coldest place in Malaysia.
What is Malaysia like to visit?
Malaysia is a tropical country with a warm climate and miles of coastline, so it should come as no surprise that beaches are plentiful. While there are excellent beaches on the mainland, it is Malaysia’s islands that are the most popular for beach lovers.
Is it cheap to travel in Malaysia?
Conclusion: Malaysia is an affordable travel destination if you plan your trip carefully. Don’t expect the same prices as Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia, but the food is cheap and accommodation is inexpensive if you know the right places to go.
How many days are enough to visit Kuala Lumpur?
3 days in Kuala Lumpur is the perfect amount of time to experience the mix of modernity and tradition that has established the Malaysian capital as a firm favorite on Southeast Asian travel itineraries.
What months are summer in Malaysia?
Malaysia in Summer ( June to August ) The summer season starts in June and extends up to August. The temperature is high during these months as well, and June and July are the months which expect the least amount of rainfall.