- 1 How many days should you spend in Malaysia?
- 2 How many days are enough for Singapore and Malaysia?
- 3 Is 2 weeks enough for Malaysia?
- 4 How many days in Kuala Lumpur is enough?
- 5 Is it expensive to visit Malaysia?
- 6 Is Thailand cheaper than Malaysia?
- 7 Which is the best time to visit Singapore?
- 8 Can I travel to Malaysia from Singapore?
- 9 How far is Singapore and Malaysia?
- 10 What is the best time to visit Malaysia?
- 11 How can I spend 2 weeks in Malaysia?
- 12 How do I plan a trip to Malaysia?
- 13 Is it safe to walk at night in Kuala Lumpur?
- 14 Is Singapore better than Kuala Lumpur?
- 15 What is the best time to go to Kuala Lumpur?
How many days should you spend in Malaysia?
10 days in Malaysia is the perfect length of time to experience the highlights of this Southeast Asian nation, or at least the highlights of Peninsula Malaysia.
How many days are enough for Singapore and Malaysia?
If you are planning to visit a tropical destination this year, then we highly recommend you begin with Malaysia and Singapore in Asia. Discover the best of Kuala Lumpur and near by areas in 3 days, and then head to Singapore to experience a cosmopolitan twist in Asian culture.
Is 2 weeks enough for Malaysia?
2 weeks in Malaysia is a good amount of time to appreciate all this beautiful country has to offer. We cover both the West and East Coast of the country, including Malaysian Borneo. As well as all of our top tips for travelling around this incredible country.
How many days in Kuala Lumpur is enough?
3 days in Kuala Lumpur is the perfect amount of time to experience the mix of modernity and tradition that has established the Malaysian capital as a firm favorite on Southeast Asian travel itineraries.
Is it expensive to visit Malaysia?
Travel costs for Malaysia. A holiday trip to Malaysia is generally not expensive; most of the costs derive from the return-flight plus accommodation. A good 4 stars middle class hotel will on average cost RM200 to RM300 per night. However, there are more than enough guesthouses where you pay around RM70 per night.
Is Thailand cheaper than Malaysia?
Why is Thailand more expensive than Malaysia? Contrary to what you might expect, Thailand is generally more expensive for visitors than Malaysia. Perhaps the biggest reason for this is because Thailand’s economy is strongly dependent on tourism while Malaysia’s overall economy is more diverse.
Which is the best time to visit Singapore?
Best Season to visit Singapore Although Singapore is a year-round destination, the best time to visit Singapore is from December to June. The months of February to April fall within Singapore’s dry season and is typically when the country has the least amount of rain, the lowest humidity, and the most sunshine.
Can I travel to Malaysia from Singapore?
Singaporeans can generally visit Malaysia without a visa. You should not enter or leave Malaysia without having your travel documents processed by a Malaysian immigration officer and ensuring that your passport is stamped correctly. Singapore nationals do not require a visa to enter Malaysia for up to 30 days.
How far is Singapore and Malaysia?
How far is it from Singapore to Malaysia? It is 405 km from Singapore to Malaysia. It is approximately 360.1 km to drive.
What is the best time to visit Malaysia?
Sandwiched between February and September, just after the rainy season, is the best time to visit Malaysia; with less rain and an abundance of tropical foliage making March, April, May and June much drier and less busy months to visit.
How can I spend 2 weeks in Malaysia?
How to Spend Two Weeks in Malaysia
- Day 1: Arrive in Kuala Lumpur.
- Day 2: Explore the iconic sites in Kuala Lumpur.
- Day 3: Climb your way up in Batu Caves and shop in Pavilion & Suria KLCC.
- Day 4: Explore the old streets of Kuala Lumpur.
- Day 5: Cycle around and food-hunting in Melaka.
How do I plan a trip to Malaysia?
Here is a suggested itinerary for 3 days in Malaysia:
- Day 1 – Visit Petronas Towers, KLCC, Merdeka Square.
- Day 2 – Excursion to Genting Highlands.
- Day 3 – Excursion to Batu Caves and Shopping.
Is it safe to walk at night in Kuala Lumpur?
Kuala Lumpur is a relatively safe city at night, however streets and areas with a high number of bars and clubs tend to see higher levels of crime at night. It’s best to avoid walking alone in badly-lit areas of Kuala Lumpur at night. If you can avoid walking at night completely, even better.
Is Singapore better than Kuala Lumpur?
You can’t go wrong with either Singapore or Kuala Lumpur. For something slightly more authentic, Kuala Lumpur’s urban grit is certainly more reflective of Asia than Singapore and the former is also cheaper. Kuala Lumpur is also a better place to visit if you’re very keen on Islamic culture.
What is the best time to go to Kuala Lumpur?
The climate in Kuala Lumpur is quite humid overall, and one must always be ready for rains at any time of the year. Therefore, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is from May to July or December to February.