- 1 Where should I stay in Malaysia?
- 2 Which part of Malaysia is the best?
- 3 Where is the coolest place in Malaysia?
- 4 What should I avoid in Malaysia?
- 5 Which is the best month to visit Malaysia?
- 6 Is Malaysia safe at night?
- 7 Is Malaysia cheap or expensive?
- 8 Why is Malaysia so special?
- 9 Where should I go for 3 days in Malaysia?
- 10 Which part of Malaysia is the coldest?
- 11 Is Malaysia a cheap country?
- 12 Can you kiss in Malaysia?
- 13 What is considered rude in Malaysia?
- 14 What is good salary in KL?
Where should I stay in Malaysia?
Map of Where to Stay in Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur – Overall Best Place to Stay in Malaysia.
- Malacca – Best Place to Stay in Malaysia for Families.
- Langkawi – Most Romantic Place to Stay in Malaysia for Couples.
- Kota Kinabalu – Coolest Place to Stay in Malaysia.
- Johor Bahru – Where to Stay in Malaysia on a Budget.
Which part of Malaysia is the best?
Whether you’re already planning a trip or just exploring possibilities, here’s a list of the best places to visit in Malaysia.
- Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur.
- George Town. Colorful buildings in George Town.
- Gunung Mulu National Park.
- Perhentian Islands.
- Borneo Rainforest.
- Cameron Highlands.
Where is the coolest place in Malaysia?
So it’s time to say goodbye to that summer weather and say hello to fresh, cool air at these amazingly cool places in Malaysia.
- Cameron Highlands, Pahang.
- Genting Highlands, Pahang.
- Bukit Tinggi, Pahang.
- Fraser’s Hill, Pahang.
- Bukit Larut (Maxwell Hill), Perak.
- Kundasang, Sabah.
- Janda Baik, Pahang.
What should I avoid in Malaysia?
10 Things You Must NOT Do in Malaysia
- #1 Insult the Local Food.
- #2 Compare Malaysia with Singapore.
- #3 Point with Your Forefinger.
- #4 Trust the Traffic Lights.
- #5 Use Taxis.
- #6 Bring Up Race or Religion.
- #7 Give Money to Beggars.
- #8 Shake Hands with Members of the Opposite Sex. How to Shake Hands the Malaysian Way.
Which is the best month to visit Malaysia?
Sandwiched between February and September, just after the rainy season, is the best time to visit Malaysia; with less rain and an abundance of tropical foliage making March, April, May and June much drier and less busy months to visit.
Is Malaysia safe at night?
Malaysia is, generally speaking, safe for women travelers. Try avoiding dark alleys, walking alone along with dark, poorly lit or deserted areas, or finding yourself late at night in areas filled with bars or clubs as you might receive some unwanted attention.
Is Malaysia cheap or expensive?
To answer the question ‘is Malaysia expensive’ we can conclude that Malaysia is a bit more expensive then other countries in South East Asia, such as Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Traveling in Malaysia is over all way cheaper than traveling in other countries such as Australia, Canada and most countries in Europe.
Why is Malaysia so special?
There is a tremendous amount of unique countries in the world. It is because Malaysia is very special among unique countries in the world. Malaysia special because of the diversity of races, religions, and cultures. As a result of the diversity, Malaysian produce a very unique element that other countries don’t have.
Where should I go for 3 days in Malaysia?
12 Best Places To Visit In Malaysia In 3 Days
- Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur.
- Port Dickson. Blue Lagoon on a Monday morning!
- Sunway Lagoon. Sunway Lagoon.
- Melaka. Melaka.
- Johor Bahru. Legoland Malaysia.
- Taman Negara. Taman Negara.
- Ipoh. Ipoh.
- Penang. Historic George Town, Penang.
Which part of Malaysia is the coldest?
Kuala Lumpur: The tourist attraction in Sabah, Mount Kinabalu Peak which is 4,095 metres above sea level, is the coldest place in Malaysia.
Is Malaysia a cheap country?
Malaysia is a country that some travellers avoid for fear of being too expensive due to its strong economy and more affluent areas such as Kuala Lumpur clouding people’s judgement. However, Malaysia as a country is still very cheap, with Kuala Lumpur even being a cheaper alternative to places like Singapore.
Can you kiss in Malaysia?
IANS. KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia’s highest court has ruled that couples who indulge in public display of affection such as hugging and kissing can face imprisonment and hefty fines, reports said on Wednesday.
What is considered rude in Malaysia?
s head is considered rude and disrespectful. While common in a lot of western cultures, using the forefinger to point is seen as a rude in Malaysia and instead, make a fist with your thumb over top the fingers and point using the thumb as the directional guide.
What is good salary in KL?
So to give you a roundabout answer, if your income is below RM2,500 a month, you’ll have to live pretty frugally (and many people here subsist on considerably less). RM2,500 to RM4,000 will get you further, and anything above RM5,000 will afford you a pretty comfortable life in KL.