- 1 How do I call a mobile phone in Australia?
- 2 How do I call Australia from Malaysia Telekom?
- 3 How do I call a mobile phone from outside Australia?
- 4 How do I dial an Australian number?
- 5 Do all mobile numbers start with 04 in Australia?
- 6 How do I make an international call to Malaysia?
- 7 How do I make an international call on globe?
- 8 How do I dial an international phone number?
- 9 How do I call a mobile number from a landline in Australia?
- 10 What numbers do I put in front of a mobile number to call Australia?
- 11 Do I need a country code to call a mobile abroad?
- 12 How many digits are in an Australian phone number?
- 13 How do I call a phone number?
- 14 How do I make an international call to Australia?
How do I call a mobile phone in Australia?
To call an Australian mobile number, dial +61 followed by the mobile number (omitting the first zero in the mobile number). 0011 is the international dial out code unique to Australia. It will not work overseas, so you need to dial + instead. Most mobile phones use + as the international dial out code.
How do I call Australia from Malaysia Telekom?
To call Australia from Malaysia, dial: 00 – 61 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 61 – 9 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for Malaysia, and is needed for making any international call from Malaysia.
- 61 – ISD Code or Country Code of Australia.
- Area code – There are 19 area codes in Australia.
How do I call a mobile phone from outside Australia?
To call a mobile phone from Australia, you must dial the country code, followed by 04 and the mobile phone number. When calling from outside Australia, leave off the “0” in the area code. For example, if calling a mobile phone from outside Australia, you would dial +61 4 and the 8-digit mobile number.
How do I dial an Australian number?
The Australian country code is 61. When calling from outside Australia, leave out the leading ‘0’ from the STD area code or from the mobile telephone number. The outgoing IDD access code from within Australia is 0011.
Do all mobile numbers start with 04 in Australia?
The area code is not required when calling locally. Australia’s mobile numbers use ten digits which all begin with 04, followed by two digits (formerly a mobile network code), and the subscriber’s six digit number, always dialled in full.
How do I make an international call to Malaysia?
To make an International Call, you should dial:
- Equal Access Code (EA) for TM: 181.
- International Call Access Code: 00.
- Country Code.
- Area Code.
- The desired telephone number.
How do I make an international call on globe?
To call an international landline number using Globe IDD Sakto Calls, users only need to dial 12800 + country code + area code + phone number. To call an international cellphone number, users only need to dial 12800 + cellphone number.
How do I dial an international phone number?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
How do I call a mobile number from a landline in Australia?
dialling australia from overseas For example, if you want to call a Western Australian landline you’d dial +61 8 [their local eight digit number]. If you’re calling their mobile you’d dial +61 4 [their eight digit mobile number].
What numbers do I put in front of a mobile number to call Australia?
Mobile phone numbers begin with 04 and apply Australia-wide. Dial the international access code, Australia’s country code of 61, the area code minus the leading zero, then the remainder of the number. Dial the international access code, Australia’s country code of 61, then the full number minus the leading zero.
Do I need a country code to call a mobile abroad?
To call internationally from most mobile or smart phones simply dial the “+” sign, followed by the country code, city code and local phone number as shown above. TIP: If you travel abroad often, save all the numbers in your contacts with the “+” sign.
How many digits are in an Australian phone number?
Use the Country Code for Australia ( 61 ) Use the Area Code/City Code/Mobile Code (2, 3, 4, 7, or 8) Enter the Last 7 Digits of Phone Number.
How do I call a phone number?
Make a phone call
- Open your phone’s Phone app.
- Pick who to call: To enter a number, tap Dialpad. To pick a saved contact, tap Contacts.
- Tap Call.
- When you’re done with the call, tap End call. If your call is minimized, drag the call bubble to the bottom right of the screen.
How do I make an international call to Australia?
Here are the steps for calling Australia from the US:
- First, dial 011, the US exit code.
- Next, dial 61, the country code for Australia.
- Then dial the 1-digit area code-See below for a list of all the area codes in Australia.
- Finally, dial the 8-digit phone number.