- 1 How do I call a number in Malaysia?
- 2 How do I call Malaysia from Australia?
- 3 How do I call a cell phone in Malaysia?
- 4 How do I call Malaysia from NZ?
- 5 What is Malaysia area code?
- 6 Which country code is 44?
- 7 Which country has code 61?
- 8 How can I call Malaysia for free?
- 9 How can I save my number in Malaysia?
- 10 How do I call a toll free number in Malaysia?
- 11 Who pays for an international call?
- 12 Does it cost to call a landline from mobile?
- 13 How can I make free international calls?
How do I call a number in Malaysia?
If you’re trying to dial into Malaysia, the international country code is: +60. To call that embassy from the US, you would dial:
- 011 – the exit code used when calling abroad from the US.
- 60 – the Malaysian country code.
- 3 – Kuala Lumpur’s city code.
- 2168-5000 – the local US Embassy phone number.
How do I call Malaysia from Australia?
Dialling codes Malaysia’s country code is 60. For calls to Malaysia from Australia dial: 0011 + 60 + area code + telephone number. For calls from Malaysia to Australia dial: 00 + 61 + area code + telephone number.
How do I call a cell phone in Malaysia?
Quick answer When calling a phone number, the country code of +60 needs to be entered, followed by the area code in Malaysia and a local (or mobile) number in order to complete the call.
How do I call Malaysia from NZ?
To call Malaysia from New Zealand, dial: 00 – 60 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 60 – 9 or 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for New Zealand, and is needed for making any international call from New Zealand.
- 60 – ISD Code or Country Code of Malaysia.
- Area code – There are 19 area codes in Malaysia.
What is Malaysia area code?
Which country code is 44?
Step 2 – Dial the Country Code (44) Secondly, enter the UK country code: 44. Entering the country code will allow you to get through to any UK-based phone number.
Which country has code 61?
The Australian country code is 61. When calling from outside Australia, leave out the leading ‘0’ from the STD area code or from the mobile telephone number.
How can I call Malaysia for free?
Free Calls to Malaysia
- Totally free to call for customers that have an inclusive call package.
- Call Malaysia free – any time, any day.
- Simply dial 0845 222 6666 + 0060 + the local number.
How can I save my number in Malaysia?
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number.
How do I call a toll free number in Malaysia?
For domestic calls to a 1800 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 1800xxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 1800). Incoming calls to toll-free 1800 numbers are charged.
Who pays for an international call?
The calling party must pay for calls placed to wireless phones. Consequently, when you call international wireless customers using your landline phone, foreign service providers may pass through to your U.S. service provider the additional cost of connecting the call, which shows up as a surcharge on your bill.
Does it cost to call a landline from mobile?
Calls from landlines are typically charged up to 16p per minute. Call costs from mobiles vary according to the calling plan chosen. Typically, they are included in free call packages. However, if you call an 01/02 number outside of any inclusive minutes, they can cost between 3p and 65p per minute.
How can I make free international calls?
How to Make Free International Calls
- Skype. Skype is a free app for Android, Apple, and Windows devices.
- WhatsApp. Another commonly used app is the Facebook-owned WhatsApp.
- FaceTime. If you’re connecting to another Apple user, you can use the built-in FaceTime app.