- 1 Who needs a visa to go to Indonesia?
- 2 Do I need a visa to travel to Indonesia?
- 3 Which countries do not need visa for Indonesia 2019?
- 4 How much is Indonesia visa fee?
- 5 Can I apply for Indonesian visa online?
- 6 Is Indonesia visa on arrival?
- 7 What country doesn’t need a visa?
- 8 What should I avoid in Indonesia?
- 9 Is Indonesia cheap to travel?
- 10 What documents are required for Indonesia visa on arrival?
- 11 Why is visa-free?
- 12 Who needs visa for Bali?
- 13 Is visa on arrival free?
Who needs a visa to go to Indonesia?
The Indonesian government requires a passport valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in Indonesia to enter the country. Under the Visa Exemption rule, American citizens are not required to have a visa to enter Indonesia if staying for tourism for 30 days or less.
Do I need a visa to travel to Indonesia?
If you travel on a limited validity passport, such as an emergency passport, you must obtain a visa prior to arriving in Indonesia. Visa-on-Arrival: This is a $35 USD visa issued upon arrival valid for up to 30 days for tourism, family visitation, and other purposes.
Which countries do not need visa for Indonesia 2019?
Visa-Free Countries in 2021
- Brunei – 14-day visa free.
- Cambodia – 30-day visa free.
- Hong Kong – 30-day visa free.
- Kazakhstan – 30-day visa free.
- Kyrgyzstan – eVisa/ visa on arrival for 30 days, arrival at Manas International Airport.
- Laos – 30-day visa free.
- Macau – 30-day visa free.
- Malaysia – 90-day visa free.
How much is Indonesia visa fee?
Indonesia Visa Fees One year: USD 90. Two years: USD 160.
Can I apply for Indonesian visa online?
The Consulate of Indonesia requires a visa application form that is completed online. To access the form follow this link: https://consular.embassyofindonesia.org.
Is Indonesia visa on arrival?
What is Visa on Arrival? Foreigners can apply for this visa upon arrival in Indonesia if their nationality is included on visa-on-arrival 68 countries list. A holder of Visit Visa on Arrival is given a 30-day stay and can be extended at the Immigration Office for 1 (one) time, in order to have another 30 days stay.
What country doesn’t need a visa?
Visa-free Countries in America
- Bolivia – 90 days.
- Brazil – 90 days.
- Colombia – 90 days.
- Costa Rica – 30 days.
- Ecuador – 90 days.
- Peru – 183 days.
- Suriname – 90 days.
What should I avoid in Indonesia?
11 Things You Should Never, Ever Do in Indonesia
- Never joke about race, religion, and ethnicity.
- Never underestimate how spicy a meal can be.
- Do not drink alcohol or play card games in public places.
- Do not drink tap water.
- Don’t do drugs.
- Don’t forget to say thank you.
- Don’t disrupt the wildlife.
- Don’t ignore local customs.
Is Indonesia cheap to travel?
By western standards, Indonesia is an extremely cheap country to live or travel in. As a rough guide to the costs of staying in Indonesia, some typical prices of useful items are quoted below. The exchange rate is approximately 1 USD = 9,000 Rupiah, 1 GBP = 16,000 Rp or 1 EUR = 11,000 Rp.
What documents are required for Indonesia visa on arrival?
For easy approval of your visa on arrival for Indonesia, you must submit the following documents- An Indian passport with a validity period of at least six months and two blank pages. A return flight ticket that is confirmed. An Indian passport with a validity period of at least six months and two blank pages.
Why is visa-free?
Visa-free refers to the ability to travel to a foreign country without the need for a travel visa. In such a case only a valid passport is required for entry and exit purposes. Visa on arrival means that travellers must obtain a visa in order to enter the destination country, but it can be obtained upon arrival.
Who needs visa for Bali?
Do you need a visa for Bali? No, but only if you’re not staying longer than 30 days. Bali, Indonesia, is free to enter without a visa, you will only get a date stamp in your passport on your arrival day. Stay up to a maximum of 30 days but note that you will not be able to extend your stay with this free tourist visa.
Is visa on arrival free?
What does it Imply? Visa on arrival refers to a visa that is issued to travellers when they arrive at the port of entry of their destination country. Countries that do not require foreign visitors to apply for a Visa are classified as visa-free nations.