- 1 How much do you need for a week in Indonesia?
- 2 How many days are enough in Indonesia?
- 3 Is 7 days in Bali enough?
- 4 How do I plan a 7 day trip to Bali?
- 5 Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 7 Is Indonesia a cheap country?
- 8 What should I avoid in Indonesia?
- 9 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 10 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 11 How much money do I need for one week in Bali?
- 12 How long should I go to Bali for?
- 13 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 14 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 15 How can I go to Bali on a budget?
How much do you need for a week in Indonesia?
A vacation to Indonesia for one week usually costs around Rp5,156,488 for one person. So, a trip to Indonesia for two people costs around Rp10,312,976 for one week.
How many days are enough in Indonesia?
A: Jakarta though an interesting and complex city, it does not really take many days to explore what typically tourist would like to see. I would suggest generally 3-4 days to cover most of the interesting sights and things to do, while also give in time for commuting thanks to the traffic.
Is 7 days in Bali enough?
While 7 days in Bali might not be enough to explore every single inch of this gorgeous Indonesian island, it is ample time to get acquainted with all that the “Island of Gods” has to offer and unwind in the most beautiful paradise-like setting imaginable!
How do I plan a 7 day trip to Bali?
The best Bali 7-day itinerary
- Day 1: Arrive in Ubud.
- Day 2: Tegalalang rice terraces and Ubud surroundings.
- Day 3: Sunset hike at Mt.
- Day 4: Eastern Temples of Bali – Besakih, Lempuyang and Tirta Gangga.
- Day 5: Ulun Danu Beratan.
- Day 6: Taman Ayun Temple, Tanah Lot and Canggu.
- Day 7: Jimbaran and Uluwatu.
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Indonesia a cheap country?
In general, outside of the popular tourist destinations, Indonesia is a very inexpensive country, and budget deals can be had in these places as well with a little searching.
What should I avoid in Indonesia?
11 Things You Should Never, Ever Do in Indonesia
- Never joke about race, religion, and ethnicity.
- Never underestimate how spicy a meal can be.
- Do not drink alcohol or play card games in public places.
- Do not drink tap water.
- Don’t do drugs.
- Don’t forget to say thank you.
- Don’t disrupt the wildlife.
- Don’t ignore local customs.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How much money do I need for one week in Bali?
A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person. So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali.
How long should I go to Bali for?
Wandering from region to region as you explore Bali is the best way to spend time together as a couple. There will be countless opportunities to island hop, hike, and relax together during your trip. To give yourselves enough time to enjoy everything the island has to offer, you should allow 2-3 weeks in Bali.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How can I go to Bali on a budget?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.