- 1 How far ahead is Indonesia in time?
- 2 How many time zones does Indonesia have?
- 3 What country is 1 hour ahead of Indonesia?
- 4 Is Indonesia safe?
- 5 How many time zones does Russia have?
- 6 How many time zones does Australia have?
- 7 What time of day is 12am?
- 8 Is 10 am morning or night?
- 9 What should I avoid in Indonesia?
- 10 What language do they speak in Indonesia?
How far ahead is Indonesia in time?
Central Indonesia Time (WITA) — eight hours ahead (UTC+08:00) of UTC; and. Eastern Indonesia Time (WIT) — nine hours ahead (UTC+09:00) of UTC.
How many time zones does Indonesia have?
As a massive archipelago, it is understandable that Indonesia has different time zones in its territory. There is the Indonesia Western Standard Time (WIB), Indonesia Central Standard Time (WITA), and Indonesia Eastern Standard Time (WIT).
What country is 1 hour ahead of Indonesia?
Jakarta is the capital of Indonesia, but it does not share the same time zone with Bali. Bali time is one hour ahead of Jakarta. Bali shares the same time zone with Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Perth (AUS).
Is Indonesia safe?
Indonesia is mostly a safe country to travel to, though it still has its dangers from natural disasters to terrorism and petty theft. Be very cautious on the streets of Indonesia and plan your trip carefully.
How many time zones does Russia have?
Russia has 11 time zones across its vast territory — and its leaders believe that’s just too many hours in the day.
How many time zones does Australia have?
Frequently asked questions Australia is divided into three separate time zones: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), Australian Central Standard Time (ACST), and Australian Western Standard Time (AWST).
What time of day is 12am?
‘Midnight’ refers to 12 o’clock (or 0:00) during the night. When using a 12-hour clock, 12 pm typically refers to noon and 12 am means midnight.
Is 10 am morning or night?
AM stands in short for Ante Meridiem, de latin name for “Before Midday” or “Before Noon”. An example: 10.00 a.m. is 10 o-clock in the morning. With a 24 hour time this is 10:00. PM stands in short for Post Meridiem, de latin name for “After Midday” or “After Noon”.
What should I avoid in Indonesia?
11 Things You Should Never, Ever Do in Indonesia
- Never joke about race, religion, and ethnicity.
- Never underestimate how spicy a meal can be.
- Do not drink alcohol or play card games in public places.
- Do not drink tap water.
- Don’t do drugs.
- Don’t forget to say thank you.
- Don’t disrupt the wildlife.
- Don’t ignore local customs.
What language do they speak in Indonesia?
Though China is almost as wide as the continental United States, the whole country is officially in just one time zone — Beijing time. So when it’s 7 a.m. in the Forbidden City, it’s also officially 7 a.m. 2,000 miles to the west in Urumqi, the capital of the Xinjiang region — even if the stars are still out there.