- 1 How far ahead is Indonesia in time?
- 2 How many time zones does Indonesia have?
- 3 What country is 1 hour behind Indonesia?
- 4 Is Indonesia safe?
- 5 What season is it in Indonesia right now?
- 6 What should I avoid in Indonesia?
- 7 How many time zones does China have?
- 8 How many time zones does Australia have?
- 9 How many time zones are there in the Philippines?
- 10 How many time zones are in India?
- 11 How many time zones are in the United States?
- 12 How many time zones does Russia have?
- 13 How many time zones does Malaysia have?
- 14 What time zone is 15 hours behind?
How far ahead is Indonesia in time?
Central Indonesia Time (WITA) — eight hours ahead (UTC+08:00) of UTC; and. Eastern Indonesia Time (WIT) — nine hours ahead (UTC+09:00) of UTC.
How many time zones does Indonesia have?
As a massive archipelago, it is understandable that Indonesia has different time zones in its territory. There is the Indonesia Western Standard Time (WIB), Indonesia Central Standard Time (WITA), and Indonesia Eastern Standard Time (WIT).
What country is 1 hour behind Indonesia?
Bali time is one hour ahead of Jakarta. Bali shares the same time zone with Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Perth (AUS).
Is Indonesia safe?
Indonesia is mostly a safe country to travel to, though it still has its dangers from natural disasters to terrorism and petty theft. Be very cautious on the streets of Indonesia and plan your trip carefully.
What season is it in Indonesia right now?
With a tropical climate, Indonesia has two seasons; the dry season (April to October), and the monsoon season, (November to March) and enjoys hot and humid temperatures all year. However, the pesky monsoon can make travelling to some islands tricky.
What should I avoid in Indonesia?
11 Things You Should Never, Ever Do in Indonesia
- Never joke about race, religion, and ethnicity.
- Never underestimate how spicy a meal can be.
- Do not drink alcohol or play card games in public places.
- Do not drink tap water.
- Don’t do drugs.
- Don’t forget to say thank you.
- Don’t disrupt the wildlife.
- Don’t ignore local customs.
How many time zones does China have?
Though China is almost as wide as the continental United States, the whole country is officially in just one time zone — Beijing time. So when it’s 7 a.m. in the Forbidden City, it’s also officially 7 a.m. 2,000 miles to the west in Urumqi, the capital of the Xinjiang region — even if the stars are still out there.
How many time zones does Australia have?
Frequently asked questions Australia is divided into three separate time zones: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), Australian Central Standard Time (ACST), and Australian Western Standard Time (AWST).
How many time zones are there in the Philippines?
How Many Time Zones Are There in the Philippines? The Philippines has only 1 time zone, Philippine Time (PHT), which is 8 hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
How many time zones are in India?
The Republic of India uses only one time zone (even though it spans across two geographical time zones) across the whole nation and all its territories, called Indian Standard Time (IST), which equates to UTC+05:30, i.e. five and a half hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
How many time zones are in the United States?
The United States is divided into six time zones: Hawaii-Aleutian time, Alaska time, Pacific time, Mountain time, Central time and Eastern time.
How many time zones does Russia have?
Russia has 11 time zones across its vast territory — and its leaders believe that’s just too many hours in the day.
How many time zones does Malaysia have?
In Malaysia, between East Malaysia and West Malaysia we have two different time zones.
What time zone is 15 hours behind?
Since Daylight Saving Time (DST) is not observed anywhere in this zone, the time is always known as Chamorro Standard Time (ChST). The zone is two hours behind Wake Island Time Zone and 15 hours ahead of North American Eastern Time Zone.