- 1 What is the nicest place in Indonesia?
- 2 Why is Indonesia the best to visit?
- 3 Is Indonesia good for tourists?
- 4 Is Indonesia expensive to visit?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 What is the main culture of Indonesia?
- 7 What is so special about Indonesia?
- 8 What is the most beautiful place in the world?
- 9 What is the most famous food in Indonesia?
- 10 Is Indonesia cheap for Indian?
- 11 What products is Indonesia known for?
- 12 Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
- 13 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 14 How much does an average meal cost in Indonesia?
What is the nicest place in Indonesia?
10 Best Places to Visit in Indonesia
- Komodo National Park.
- Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park.
- Bukit Lawang.
- Flores Island.
- Tanjung Puting National Park.
- Raja Ampat Islands.
Why is Indonesia the best to visit?
You will find that a lot of tourists love coming to Indonesia because of how beautiful and diverse this country is. Known to many as Wonderful Indonesia, it brings you the second largest tropical forests, many pristine beaches with great dive sites and surfing waves, amazing hikes to active volcanoes and wildlife.
Is Indonesia good for tourists?
With nearly 13,500 islands under its jurisdiction, Indonesia offers an adventure for everyone, from exploring ancient temples and hiking active volcanoes to diving in largely untouched waters.
Is Indonesia expensive to visit?
Is Indonesia an expensive country to travel around? No. For more comfortable budget travelling it is probably best to plan about $20 a day. For luxury items prices go up very rapidly meaning they are comparatively more expensive than in western countries.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the main culture of Indonesia?
Indonesia is centrally-located along ancient trading routes between the Far East, South Asia and the Middle East, resulting in many cultural practices being strongly influenced by a multitude of religions, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, and Islam, all strong in the major trading cities.
What is so special about Indonesia?
Indonesia is located in what is called “the Pacific rim of fire” which is one of the most active volcanic areas in the world. The country alone has 150 volcanoes. It also boasts some of the most gorgeous sunsets in the world with one of the best being seen from Mount Penanjakan overlooking the famous Mt Bromo Volcano.
What is the most beautiful place in the world?
To make your vacation planning a little easier, here are some of the most beautiful places in the world for you.
- Ha Long Bay – Vietnam.
- The Colosseum – Italy.
- The Amazon rainforest – South America.
- The pyramids of Giza – Egypt.
- Taj Mahal – India.
- Angkor Wat – Cambodia.
- Grand Canyon – USA.
What is the most famous food in Indonesia?
Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) is considered Indonesia’s national dish. This dish originated from Padang, Sumatra. Padang food is famous for its spicyness and richness in flavor. You definitely have to try Beef Rendang.
Is Indonesia cheap for Indian?
India is 28.2% cheaper than Indonesia.
What products is Indonesia known for?
The products Indonesia is best known for are rubber, oil, palm oil, seafood and forest products, cocoa, coffee, medicinal herbs, and spices.
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How much does an average meal cost in Indonesia?
While meal prices in Indonesia can vary, the average cost of food in Indonesia is Rp192,873 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Indonesia should cost around Rp77,149 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.