- 1 What is the population density of Indonesia 2020?
- 2 Where is most of Indonesia’s population located?
- 3 Is Indonesia’s population growing?
- 4 What are the 5 most densely populated countries?
- 5 What is the main religion in Indonesia?
- 6 Which country has the highest population density?
- 7 What country has the lowest population density?
- 8 What is the largest ethnic group in Indonesia?
- 9 Why is the population growing in Indonesia?
- 10 What is the population in Indonesia 2021?
- 11 Which country has the highest population growth rate?
What is the population density of Indonesia 2020?
In 2020, population density for Indonesia was 150.99 persons per square km. Population density of Indonesia increased from 65.07 persons per square km in 1971 to 150.99 persons per square km in 2020 growing at an average annual rate of 1.73%.
Where is most of Indonesia’s population located?
Indonesia Area and Population Density About 56.7% of Indonesia’s population lives on Java, the most populous island. The population density of Indonesia is currently at 140.08 individuals per square kilometer.
Is Indonesia’s population growing?
This statistic shows the population growth in Indonesia from 2010 to 2020. In 2020, Indonesia’s population increased by approximately 1.07 percent compared to the previous year. That year, the total population of Indonesia amounted to approximately 270 million people.
What are the 5 most densely populated countries?
Macao, Monaco, Singapore, Hong Kong and Gibraltar are the five most densely populated.
What is the main religion in Indonesia?
According to population census data in 2010, 87 percent of Indonesians declared themselves to be Muslim, followed by 9.87 percent who were Christian. Indonesia has the largest Islamic population in the world and for this reason is often recognized as a Muslim nation.
Which country has the highest population density?
Monaco led the ranking for countries with the highest population density in 2019, with 26,150.3 residents per square kilometer. The world’s smallest country, the Holy See, came in 7th with 1,815.9 people per square kilometer.
What country has the lowest population density?
1. Greenland. The island nation of Greenland, 80% of which is covered by a massive glacier, is the 12th largest country in the world by area, but the least densely populated.
What is the largest ethnic group in Indonesia?
The Javanese constitute Indonesia’s largest ethnic group, accounting for roughly one-third of the total population. Most Javanese live in the densely settled, irrigated agricultural regions of central and eastern Java—the most populous parts of the country.
Why is the population growing in Indonesia?
According to the 2010 census, roughly 3.6 million people lived in them. In the decade up to 2010, the two provinces experienced the fastest population growth in Indonesia. Over this time the population increased by 64 per cent due to increasing migration and a higher than average birth rate.
What is the population in Indonesia 2021?
The current population of Indonesia is 277,101,730 as of Tuesday, September 28, 2021, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data.
Which country has the highest population growth rate?
In Syria, the population grew by about 5.32 percent compared to the previous year, making it the country with the highest population growth rate in 2021. Today, the global population amounts to around 7 billion people, i.e. the total number of living humans on Earth.