- 1 What is so special about Indonesia?
- 2 What are three interesting facts about Indonesia?
- 3 Who is the most famous person in Indonesia?
- 4 What food is Indonesia famous for?
- 5 What are 5 facts about Indonesia?
- 6 Who is the God of Indonesia?
- 7 What is the main culture of Indonesia?
- 8 Who is the most handsome man in Indonesia?
- 9 What famous people are in Indonesia?
- 10 Who is the most famous person in the world?
- 11 What is the most eaten food in Indonesia?
- 12 What are five traditional Indonesian dishes?
- 13 What is Malaysian Favourite food?
What is so special about Indonesia?
Indonesia is located in what is called “the Pacific rim of fire” which is one of the most active volcanic areas in the world. The country alone has 150 volcanoes. It also boasts some of the most gorgeous sunsets in the world with one of the best being seen from Mount Penanjakan overlooking the famous Mt Bromo Volcano.
What are three interesting facts about Indonesia?
20 Unusual, Interesting and Fun Facts About Indonesia
- Indonesia is home to over 100 endangered animals.
- Indonesia has the world’s biggest ‘young’ population.
- The world’s biggest flower lives in Indonesia.
- Home to over 700 different languages and dialects.
- Indonesia is the hottest spot on the Pacific Ring of Fire.
Who is the most famous person in Indonesia?
The most Indonesian celebrity of all, at around one million years old, is Pithecanthropus, also known as Java Man.
What food is Indonesia famous for?
40 Indonesian foods we can’t live without
- Sambal. While technically more of a condiment, the chili-based sauce known as sambal is a staple at all Indonesian tables.
- Satay. These tasty meat skewers cook up over coals so hot they need fans to waft the smoke away.
- Nasi goreng.
- Nasi uduk.
- Nasi padang.
What are 5 facts about Indonesia?
Five Fun Facts About Indonesia
- Indonesia has a lot of people! It’s an understatement to say Indonesia has a lot of people.
- Indonesia is the largest archipelago in the world.
- There are 100 active volcanoes in Indonesia.
- Indonesians love social media!
- Indonesia has over 600 ethnic groups.
Who is the God of Indonesia?
Sunda. According to Sunda Wiwitan beliefs of the Sundanese, a supreme god named Sang Hyang Kersa created the universe and also other gods such as Mother Goddess Batari Sunan Ambu and Batara Guru (identified as Shiva after the adoption of Hinduism).
What is the main culture of Indonesia?
Indonesia is centrally-located along ancient trading routes between the Far East, South Asia and the Middle East, resulting in many cultural practices being strongly influenced by a multitude of religions, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, and Islam, all strong in the major trading cities.
Who is the most handsome man in Indonesia?
Indonesia’s 20 most handsome men alive 2020
- anthonyengelen. 21.6K followers.
- iko.uwais. 1.2M followers.
- riodewanto. 1.5M followers.
- petersadrian. 185K followers.
- yoshi_sudarso. 337K followers.
- bobbyida. Badung, Bali, Indonesia. View Profile.
- richo_kyle. Mall Artha Gading Jakut. View Profile.
- reynaldirifaldo. 161K followers. View Profile.
What famous people are in Indonesia?
Famous people from Indonesia
- Sukarno. Politician.
- Suharto. Politician.
- Agnes Monica. Dance-pop Artist.
- Fatin Shidqia. Singer.
- Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. Politician.
- Taufik Hidayat. Olympic Badminton Player.
- Megawati Sukarnoputri. Politician.
- Joko Widodo. Politician.
Who is the most famous person in the world?
1. The Rock. Dwayne Johnson, known as The Rock, is the most famous person in the world. He became popular during his days as a WWE champion wrestler until he moved on to become a Hollywood movie star.
What is the most eaten food in Indonesia?
Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) is considered Indonesia’s national dish. This dish originated from Padang, Sumatra. Padang food is famous for its spicyness and richness in flavor. You definitely have to try Beef Rendang.
What are five traditional Indonesian dishes?
5 Popular Indonesian Foods You can Make at Home
- 1 | Nasi Goreng. A highly-versatile dish, Nasi Goreng (literally translated as ‘fried rice’) is an Indonesian dish that has its roots in Southern Chinese culture.
- 2 | Rendang.
- 3 | Bakso.
- 4 | Martabak.
- 5 | Sate Ayam.
What is Malaysian Favourite food?
Malaysia’s top 40 foods
- Mee goreng mamak. Mee goreng mamak.
- Apam balik. This is the ultimate Malaysian pancake.
- Nasi kerabu. Don’t let the blue rice put you off.
- Ayam percik (chicken with percik sauce) Delicious chicken.
- Nasi lemak. Nasi lemak — food of a nation.
- Roti john.
- Rendang (beef, chicken or lamb)