- 1 What is the best way to transfer money to Indonesia?
- 2 Can I send money to Indonesia?
- 3 How can I send money from Australia?
- 4 Where can I send money to Indonesia?
- 5 How long does it take to transfer money to Indonesia?
- 6 Can I send money to Indonesia with PayPal?
- 7 Which is the best international money transfer?
- 8 Can I use WorldRemit in Indonesia?
- 9 What is the best way to transfer money overseas from Australia?
- 10 Can I transfer money to Australia?
- 11 How does Western Union work in Australia?
- 12 How can I send money abroad without fees?
- 13 What is needed for an international bank transfer?
- 14 Can I transfer money to foreign bank account?
What is the best way to transfer money to Indonesia?
The best ways to send money to Indonesia
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise.
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast.
- Credit Card. Paying for your transfer with a credit card is easy and fast.
Can I send money to Indonesia?
Money transfer to Indonesia, your way You can send money straight to your receiver’s bank account or send it to a Western Union location in Indonesia for a cash pickup in minutes2.
How can I send money from Australia?
Send Money Online from Australia in 3 Steps:
- Register or Log In. Log in to your existing profile or create a new one.
- Select a Receiver. Tell us to whom you’re sending money, how they want to receive it, and how much you want to send.
- Choose Your Payment Method. You can pay by card or directly from your bank account.
Where can I send money to Indonesia?
Transfer money to Indonesia with OFX and get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates. OFX can transfer funds to most banks in Indonesia, including, but not limited to:
- Bank CIMB Niaga.
- Bank Danamon.
- Bank Permata Bank Mandiri.
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia.
- Bank Central Asia.
- Bank Negara Indonesia.
How long does it take to transfer money to Indonesia?
How long will a money transfer to Indonesia take? On many popular routes, Wise can send your money within one day, as a same day transfer, or even an instant money transfer. Sometimes, different payment methods or routine checks may affect the transfer delivery time.
Can I send money to Indonesia with PayPal?
And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to Indonesia right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.
Which is the best international money transfer?
Top 10 Money Transfer Companies: What is the best way to send money internationally?
- Currencies Direct (Our #1 Recommendation)
- XE Money Transfer.
- WorldFirst (For Business Transfers)
- Wise (formerly TransferWise)
Can I use WorldRemit in Indonesia?
WorldRemit can facilitate immediate transfers to GoPay, Ovo, LinkAja and Dana mobile wallets. These are the leading mobile wallet services in Indonesia that can be used to receive remittances sent via WorldRemit.
What is the best way to transfer money overseas from Australia?
If cost is your first concern, you may look at TransferWise as the best way to transfer money overseas from Australia, since it always give you the mid-market exchange rate. Between TransferWise’s rate, and low, upfront fee, it can be up to eight times cheaper than a bank.
Can I transfer money to Australia?
Send money direct to your receiver’s bank account in Australia1. Transfer cash to Australia for collection in minutes1 when you start your transfer online or on our app and pay in store.
How does Western Union work in Australia?
Yes—you can send money online 24/7 using internet banking (pay with POLi) or a Visa® or MasterCard® credit, debit or prepaid card in Australia. Receivers can pick up the money within minutes* from participating agent locations worldwide. * Funds availability is subject to the terms and conditions of the service.
How can I send money abroad without fees?
To transfer money overseas without paying hefty fees:
- Create an account with OFX to get a live quote on the exchange rate.
- Enter your bank details and those of your recipient.
- Lock in your single transfer, or set up recurring transfers.
- Send OFX your funds and track your money every step of the way.
What is needed for an international bank transfer?
What details do I need for an international bank transfer? Your recipient’s name, address, and the account type they have with their bank (checking, current, savings, money market, etc). Your recipient’s account number or IBAN (International Bank Account Number). The name and address of your recipient’s bank.
Can I transfer money to foreign bank account?
RemitNow is a secure online Foreign Outward Remittance platform provided by HDFC Bank, which enables you to transfer money globally from the comfort of your home and office. Sending foreign outward remittance is now as easy as transferring funds via RTGS/NEFT. Now send money abroad, and smiles too. Anytime, anywhere.