- 1 How can I go to Batam from Singapore?
- 2 How long is the ferry ride from Singapore to Batam?
- 3 Which ferry terminal from Singapore to Batam?
- 4 Is Batam safe at night?
- 5 Do you need visa to go to Batam from Singapore?
- 6 Is Batam worth visiting?
- 7 Is there a ferry from Singapore to Indonesia?
- 8 Can you get a boat from Singapore to Bali?
- 9 Which Indonesian island can be reached by ferry from Singapore?
- 10 How do I get from Singapore to Indonesia?
- 11 How long is ferry ride from Tanah Merah to Batam?
- 12 How do you get to Tanjung Pinang from Singapore?
- 13 How can I go to Singapore from Malaysia?
How can I go to Batam from Singapore?
There is no direct connection from Singapore to Batam. However, you can take the subway to Harbour Front, take the walk to Harbourfront Centre, then take the ferry to Harbour Bay. Alternatively, you can take a vehicle from Singapore to Batam via VivoCity and Harbourfront Centre in around 2h 13m.
How long is the ferry ride from Singapore to Batam?
It is a mere 45 to 70 minutes ferry ride from Singapore to Batam and vice versa, with daily departures to Batam Centre, Sekupang, HarbourBay and NongsaPura in Pulau Batam. The regular ferry service provides foreigners and Indonesians ease of travel to and fro Batam via Singapore.
Which ferry terminal from Singapore to Batam?
The most popular and sought-after route is the Singapore ferry to Batam from Harbourfront Centre. You can get ferry tickets to Batam to any one of the three stops, including Batam Centre, Sekupang Ferry Terminal and Waterfront Ferry Terminal.
Is Batam safe at night?
Batam is generally safe during the daytime hours, but at night if you are in the entertainment areas of Nagoya you should exercise caution. Do not walk alone at night; if you want to leave somewhere and it is late, find someone else who is leaving or about to leave, or stay until it closes and then all go together.
Do you need visa to go to Batam from Singapore?
1. Re: Visiting Batam Island from Singapore. Singapore has no visa on arrival for anyone. You are either visa requuired in advance or visa free.
Is Batam worth visiting?
Batam Island is the answer to many travelers and locals alike from Singapore as there are many things to do and places to visit here. Maybe it is not the best island vacation, but it is so near it is worth to come over just over the weekend, with only 45 minutes of the ferry from Singapore to Batam Center.
Is there a ferry from Singapore to Indonesia?
From Singapore to Indonesia by Ferry. There is one ferry terminal from nearby Changi airport to Indonesia from Singapore, the Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal. Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal caters ferry services to Bintan and Batam, Indonesia.
Can you get a boat from Singapore to Bali?
Take the Ferry If time is on your side though (or maybe if you don’t love flying) then taking the ferry from Singapore to Bali is a good choice, as it’s less pricey and does get you there. The ferry is quick and takes only 45 minutes from Batam to Singapore’s World Trade Centre Ferry Terminal.
Which Indonesian island can be reached by ferry from Singapore?
Telunas Private Island is 50km away from Singapore. You can take a 45-minute ferry from Harbourfront ferry terminal to Batam. Staff from the resort will then bring you from Batam to the island by taking speedboat.
How do I get from Singapore to Indonesia?
The best way to get from Singapore to Indonesia without a car is to ferry which takes 37h 1m and costs $50 – $65.
How long is ferry ride from Tanah Merah to Batam?
The Tanah Merah Batam Centre ferry route connects Singapore with Batam and is currently operated by 2 ferry companies. The Batam Fast Ferry service runs up to 7 times per week with a sailing duration of around 1 hour while the Majestic Fast Ferry service runs up to 5 times per day with a duration from 59 min.
How do you get to Tanjung Pinang from Singapore?
Singapore to Tanjung Pinang Ferry
- Make the short hop across the Straits with a ferry to Tanjung Pinang, the main town of Bintan Island in Indonesia.
- Hop aboard the ferry service between Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal (Singapore) and Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal (Bintan Island Indonesia)
How can I go to Singapore from Malaysia?
The train is a relaxing method of traveling from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur (or KL to Singapore). Three times a day a train departs from Singapore. The trip will take 6,5 hours. There are two day trains, and one night train.