- 1 Which is best area to stay in Bali?
- 2 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 3 What is the most beautiful part of Bali?
- 4 What is the safest part of Bali?
- 5 Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
- 6 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 7 How many days in Bali is enough?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 Where is the best location in Bali?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 12 What is the cleanest beach in Bali?
- 13 When should I avoid Bali?
- 14 Can you just move to Bali?
- 15 What should I avoid in Indonesia?
Which is best area to stay in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
If you’re visiting Bali for the first time we really do suggest you split your trip between Seminyak (for fun and activeness) and somewhere in the south such as Nusa Dua (for relaxing and chilling) then organise a few days trips to places such as Ubud.
What is the most beautiful part of Bali?
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES TO VISIT IN BALI
- The sea of golden marigolds – Besakih.
- The temple in the clouds – Karangasem.
- The view over Kelingking Beach – Nusa Penida.
- The emerald green rice terraces – Jatiluwih.
- The Campuhan Ridge Walk – Ubud.
- The yellow “Bridge of Love” – Nusa Lembongan.
What is the safest part of Bali?
Sanur, Uluwatu and Ubud are the safest areas in Bali. Most pickpocketing crimes occur in Kuta, Seminyak and Canggu, since those are the busy hotspots of the island. The further away you are from those areas, the safer you’ll be.
Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
Seminyak is a stylish beach resort area which resides in the south of Bali, featuring an abundance of exclusive hotels, villas, and beach clubs. Both destinations offer a great selection of restaurants, nightlife, and natural beauty. Ubud is the quieter destination, with a great sense of culture, history, and art.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How many days in Bali is enough?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Where is the best location in Bali?
Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island. Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in. Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Is it safe for an unmarried couple to visit the island? The answer is yes. As foreigners, there should never be anything to worry about when visiting Bali. The only thing you have to remember is to respect their norms at all times.
What is the cleanest beach in Bali?
Therefore, I consider the Mengiat Beach in Nusa Dua as the cleanest beach on Bali island. Around the beach area, there are five-star resorts with an elegant garden layout. Also, there are many places to eat around the beach area.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Can you just move to Bali?
You need a Visa to visit or live in Bali, what type of visa is what needs to be planned. You will enter Bali on a Tourist Visa, which is valid for 30 days. If you want to extend to 60 days, you must purchase a Visa on Arrival (VOA) when entering the airport. Then a visit to Immigration will allow you to extend.
What should I avoid in Indonesia?
11 Things You Should Never, Ever Do in Indonesia
- Never joke about race, religion, and ethnicity.
- Never underestimate how spicy a meal can be.
- Do not drink alcohol or play card games in public places.
- Do not drink tap water.
- Don’t do drugs.
- Don’t forget to say thank you.
- Don’t disrupt the wildlife.
- Don’t ignore local customs.