- 1 Is Bali good for solo travellers?
- 2 Is Bali safe for solo female travelers?
- 3 What can solo travelers do in Bali?
- 4 Where can I base myself in Bali?
- 5 How can I meet girls in Bali?
- 6 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 7 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 8 Where should female solo travelers stay in Bali?
- 9 Why you shouldn’t visit Bali?
- 10 Can you wear shorts in Bali?
- 11 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 12 How many days is enough for Bali trip?
- 13 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 14 What is the best month to visit Bali Indonesia?
- 15 Should I go to Bali or Thailand?
Is Bali good for solo travellers?
While Bali might seem like it’s overrun by tourists these days, there are still plenty of locations that are less frequented. As it turns out, Bali is probably the most solo-friendly destination I’ve ever traveled to.
Is Bali safe for solo female travelers?
For the female traveler, Bali is a safe island to discover on your own or in a group. Bali and Lombok are generally safe and single travelers face no real threat or dangers.
What can solo travelers do in Bali?
Top Things To Do Solo In Bali
- Explore Canggu. Canggu was hands down one of my favorite places to visit in Bali.
- Visit Seminyak, Kuta, and Uluwatu. Seminyak, Kuta, and Uluwatu are great for beach lovers.
- Relax in Ubud.
- Take A Day Trip To Karagasem.
- Visit Taman Tirtagangga, Taman Ujung.
- The Gilis.
- Nusa Penida.
Where can I base myself in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
How can I meet girls in Bali?
Some more good clubs to pick up Bali girls during the day would be:
- Skai Beach Club at Padma Resort Legian, Jl. Padma 1.
- HQ Beach Club at Jl. Pantai Kuta 1.
- Finn’s Beach Club on Jl. Pantai Berawa.
- Potato Head Beach Club at Jl. Petitenget 51B.
- SugarSand on Jl Double Six Seminyak.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Where should female solo travelers stay in Bali?
Best Hotels in Bali: Where to stay in Bali Indonesia as a Solo Traveller
- Lloyd’s Inn Bali.
- Taum Resort Bali.
- Dash Hotel Seminyak.
- Four Points Sheraton Bali Seminyak.
- Alila Seminyak.
Why you shouldn’t visit Bali?
You shouldn’t visit Bali for a sense of safety Although the people of Bali are generally very kind and accommodating to travellers, Bali is probably not a place where you’ll feel safe and secure as a foreign traveller. This goes without saying, but don’t try to smuggle drugs into Bali.
Can you wear shorts in Bali?
What do Tourists Wear in Bali? Short shorts are fine on the beach but trousers or skirts that fall below the knee are ideal when traveling to small towns or non-touristy destinations.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How many days is enough for Bali trip?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island. Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in. Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
What is the best month to visit Bali Indonesia?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Should I go to Bali or Thailand?
Thailand wins our vote here with its wider range of activities and cuisines, cheaper on-ground costs and greater family-friendly appeal. It’s best for foodies, beach lovers and culture. If you’re after a better party scene or surf however, then Bali is the place to go.