- 1 Can foreigners get married in Bali?
- 2 How do I get married in Bali Indonesia?
- 3 How much does it cost for a destination wedding in Bali?
- 4 Is wedding in Bali expensive?
- 5 What documents do you need to get married in Bali?
- 6 Is a wedding in Bali legal in Australia?
- 7 Can you elope in Bali?
- 8 Can couples travel to Bali?
- 9 How old do you have to be to get married in Bali?
- 10 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 11 Do guests pay for destination weddings?
- 12 Is having a destination wedding cheaper?
- 13 What is a Bali wedding?
- 14 Where is Bali located?
- 15 How much does a wedding cost Indonesia?
Can foreigners get married in Bali?
To get legal wedding in Bali and Lombok, every couple should have both Religious and Civil Ceremonies. Indonesia’s authorities require all foreigners whom wish to get legal wedding in Bali to get CNI (Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage).
How do I get married in Bali Indonesia?
To get legally married in Bali you are required to have both a religious and legal ceremony (excepting Muslim couples). Sending documents.
- Copy of passport or KTP for Indonesian.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of document from Civil Registry Office in your city:
- Eight 4×6 cm photos, both partners side by side.
How much does it cost for a destination wedding in Bali?
The average cost for a destination wedding in Bali is around $10000 to $ 20000 (INR 7,18,785 to 14,37,580) for a gathering of approximately 100 guests. However, the cost may vary depending upon the location of the wedding.
Is wedding in Bali expensive?
A wedding in Bali costs 500 USD – 50.000 USD Asking what is the cost of a wedding in Bali is a bit like asking how long is a piece of string. An elopement wedding with a simple ceremony in the garden of your villa may cost you as little as 500 USD, or even less.
What documents do you need to get married in Bali?
- Certificate of the religious marriage;
- Passport for foreign citizens, or KTP (Identity card) for Indonesian citizens;
- Certified birth certificate;
- Certified divorce decree (absolute) or death certificates regarding the termination of all previous marriages;
Is a wedding in Bali legal in Australia?
A wedding conducted under Indonesian Law is recognised in most other countries, including Australia. However, many couples choose to have the legal part of their Bali Wedding conducted in Australia.
Can you elope in Bali?
Bali has many locations for eloping, from the stunning waterfalls, beaches, and resorts. You don’t need to worry if you wanted to elope in public spaces like waterfalls and beaches as you could hire the spaces for 2 hours privately!
Can couples travel to Bali?
Is it safe for an unmarried couple to visit the island? The answer is yes. As foreigners, there should never be anything to worry about when visiting Bali. The only thing you have to remember is to respect their norms at all times.
How old do you have to be to get married in Bali?
Indonesian law applies a minimum age restriction for marriage – no less than 16 for women and 19 for men. Muslim marriages are registered at KUA, an Islamic religious affairs office. The Indonesian Civil Registry Office (Kantor Pencatatan Sipil) recognizes Hindu, Buddhist, Christian-Protestant and Catholic marriages.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Do guests pay for destination weddings?
“The best way to think about it is that everything they’d pay for on a vacation is what they’d pay for at the destination wedding,” says Chang. For the most part, guests will be responsible for booking and paying for airfare, hotel rooms and any other additional expenses, like food or shopping.
Is having a destination wedding cheaper?
Yes, you read that right— CHEAPER! Destination weddings aren’t just for those with big money. 1 in 4 brides have a destination wedding and pay for it themselves! The average cost of a destination wedding is $20,000, which is far less than the national average for traditional weddings.
What is a Bali wedding?
A Balinese wedding ritual is a series of traditional ceremonies. Before the big day, a ceremony is held at the bride’s house where the bride recognises leaving the house and leaving all her rights for inheritance as well as being discharged from her responsibilities towards her family and ancestors.
Where is Bali located?
Bali, island and propinsi (or provinsi; province) in the Lesser Sunda Islands, Indonesia. It is situated 1 mile (1.6 km) east of the island of Java, separated by the narrow Bali Strait.
How much does a wedding cost Indonesia?
The average cost to get married in Indonesia, including a wedding reception for 500 guests and the honeymoon, comes out to about Rp 116 million, almost triple the average annual income, according to the financial consulting website HaloMoney.