- 1 Which part of Bali is Nusa Dua?
- 2 How do you get to Nusa Dua Bali?
- 3 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 4 What does Nusa Dua mean?
- 5 Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
- 6 Which is better Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
- 7 What part of Bali should I stay in?
- 8 What ocean is Nusa Dua on?
- 9 How do I get from Kuta to Nusa Penida?
- 10 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
- 11 Which is the nicest beach in Bali?
- 12 How many days do you need for Bali?
- 13 What is there to do in Nusa Dua at night?
Which part of Bali is Nusa Dua?
Nusa Dua is a resort area built in the 1970s in the southern part of Bali, Indonesia,. Known as an enclave of large five-star resorts, it covers 350 hectares of land and encloses more than 20 resorts. It is located 22 kilometers from Denpasar, the provincial capital of Bali, and administered under South Kuta District.
How do you get to Nusa Dua Bali?
LOCATION // On Bali’s east coast, Nusa Dua is south of Sanur. GET THERE // Nusa Dua is about 20 minutes from the airport, depending on traffic. You can get a taxi from the official airport stand at the airport when you arrive, or arrange a transfer with your hotel.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
Nusa Dua is the most expensive part of Bali due to the upmarket resorts and five-star hotels that dominate the area. Most of the facilities in Nusa Dua are of exceptionally high quality, but you’ll pay a premium. Better places for those on a budget include nearby surf beaches like Bingin or Uluwatu.
What does Nusa Dua mean?
The name Nusa Dua itself literally translated means ‘ Two Islands ‘ which refers to the two small raised headlands or islands found just off the coast of the peninsula. On one of the islands stands a Hindu shrine (Pura) called Nusa Dharma which was built in 1948 by Tan Sie Yong of Chinese descent.
Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
Nusa Dua is a popular resort area in Bali along the southern coast in the Bukit Peninsula. Taking a trip to Nusa Dua is worth it for everything, don’t be too quick to judge based on what you’ve heard, it’s a great area to stay in Bali with beauty at your doorstep on any Bali vacation.
Which is better Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
Seminyak is better than Nusa Dua as it can accommodate a huge range of activities and places to stay. It is a better location for surfing, has streets full of popular shops, cheap but delicious food and popular beach bars. Seminyak is also much better for nightlife and a variety of accommodation.
What part of Bali should I stay in?
Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island. Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in. Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
What ocean is Nusa Dua on?
Only 30 minutes by car from Bali’s international airport, the area has kept its reputation as a quiet hideaway for anyone wanting to experience nature and tranquillity in style. Perched among green hills and impressive clifftops overlooking the Indian Ocean, Nusa Dua oozes glamour, peacefulness, and beauty.
How do I get from Kuta to Nusa Penida?
The most common route is to get a fast boat from Sanur to Nusa Penida. If you’re coming from Kuta or Seminyak or other areas in South Bali, your boat ticket from Sanur may include free pick up from your accommodation.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach As the name speaks, this is the main and one of the best beaches in Nusa Dua, and is locally known as Pantai Mengiat. This beach is suitable for swimming, as the waters near the beach are calm and peaceful, and hence are very swim and snorkel friendly.
Which is the nicest beach in Bali?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Pandawa Beach – best for both worlds.
- Karma Beach – best for beach-chic babes.
- White Sand Beach (Pantai Pasir Putih) – best for road trippers.
- Gunung Payung – best for postcard-perfect pics.
- Nusa Lembongan – best for day trippers.
- Nusa Penida – best for Insta-worthy island adventures.
How many days do you need for Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
What is there to do in Nusa Dua at night?
Where to Go and What to Do at Night in Nusa Dua
- Devdan Show at Nusa Dua Theatre.
- King Cole Bar at The St. Regis Bali.
- Sakala Beach Club.
- Cabaret show at Sol Beach House Benoa.
- Tapa Bistro at The Balé Nusa Dua.
- Luna Bonita.
- Tavern De Bali Nusa Dua.
- Pasar Senggol at Grand Hyatt Bali.