- 1 What should I wear on a trip to Bali?
- 2 Is there a dress code in Bali?
- 3 What should I bring on my carry on to Bali?
- 4 What should you not wear on a plane?
- 5 How much cash should I bring to Bali?
- 6 What should you not buy in Bali?
- 7 Can you hold hands in Bali?
- 8 What is illegal in Bali?
- 9 What kind of food do they eat in Bali?
- 10 How should I prepare for a trip to Bali?
- 11 What should I pack for a 2 week trip?
- 12 Where is Bali located?
- 13 Why can’t you wear leggings on a plane?
- 14 What should a woman wear on a plane?
- 15 Should you wear jeans on a plane?
What should I wear on a trip to Bali?
If you are planning to visit these areas, your packing will be easy: boardshorts and tank tops or tees for the boys and a wavy dress or jeans shorts with a top for the girls. Don’t forget to wear a swimsuit as well! If you plan to surf, wear a top to avoid sunburn; it will save your holiday from any unwanted redness.
Is there a dress code in Bali?
Dress and act modestly. The same goes with clothing: dress as modestly as possible, especially when visiting temples. When paying a visit to a Balinese temple, both men and women are expected to wear shirts that cover shoulders and part of the upper arms.
What should I bring on my carry on to Bali?
Bali Packing Essentials
- 3 Short sleeve tops.
- 3 Pair of shorts or skirts.
- 1 Pair of sandals (make them hiking style and they can be your only shoes, unless you’re going dancing!)
- 4 Pair of underwear.
- 1 Nice dress or collared shirt.
- 1 Swimsuit.
- 1 Light jacket.
- 1 Daypack for day trips and adventures.
What should you not wear on a plane?
What to Never Wear on a Plane, From a Flight Attendant
- Anything Constricting. “I would advise against anything really constricting,” says Fischbach.
- Fire Hazards.
- High Heels or Backless Sandals.
- Not Enough Layers.
- Shop comfortable cropped pants:
- Shop cashmere scarves:
How much cash should I bring to Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
What should you not buy in Bali?
10 Stupid Things People Buy in Bali
- Wooden phalluses.
- Nasty bumper stickers.
- Bintang singlets.
- Counterfeit designer gear.
- String or bead bracelets.
- Airbrushed surf paintings and decorative mini surfboards.
- Luwak or civet cat-poop coffee.
- Bornean blowpipes and bow and arrows.
Can you hold hands in Bali?
Compared to other Indonesian regions, Bali is relatively loose in terms of social constrictions on public displays of affection. While even holding hands is frowned upon in other towns, Balinese are used to seeing tourists hug or even kiss lightly in public.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
What kind of food do they eat in Bali?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
How should I prepare for a trip to Bali?
These are things we always make sure to do before leaving for Bali:
- Passport Acquisition or Renewal.
- Research New Visa Regulations.
- International Drivers License.
- Research Bali.
- Decide on Time of Year.
- Decide on Locations.
- Get Vaccinations.
- Find Accommodations.
What should I pack for a 2 week trip?
It is best to have two pairs of bottoms (pants, shorts, or skirts) for each week that you’ll be staying. Plan on bringing four shirts per week, and two jackets to layer for warmth (if you’re traveling to a cool or cold destination). For a two-week trip, you need four bottoms and eight tops.
Where is Bali located?
Bali, island and propinsi (or provinsi; province) in the Lesser Sunda Islands, Indonesia. It is situated 1 mile (1.6 km) east of the island of Java, separated by the narrow Bali Strait.
Why can’t you wear leggings on a plane?
Anything tight Restrictive clothing does not pair well with bloating, also common on airplanes. You want to be able to move comfortably, encouraging healthy blood circulation and avoiding deep vein thrombosis—blood clots in the legs. Wear instead: Anything with an elastic waist.
What should a woman wear on a plane?
What to Wear When Flying Long Distance
- Jacket. This outerwear piece is the quickest way to look chic and increase the chances of an airplane upgrade.
- Long cardigan or pullover.
- Scarf or pashmina.
- T-shirt or top.
- Sneakers or comfortable shoes.
- Jacket or blazer.
Should you wear jeans on a plane?
You should always bring jeans with you on your trip because they go with almost everything. But you should not wear skinny or tight jeans while flying. All that time you’re sitting on a plane, especially one that is over ten hours, will make your skinny jeans feel very uncomfortable.