- 1 What is the best month to visit Bali?
- 2 When should you not go to Bali?
- 3 How much money do I need per day in Bali?
- 4 What is the rainy season in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 7 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 What part of Bali should I stay in?
- 10 Is $100 a day enough for Bali?
- 11 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 12 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 13 What time is high season in Bali?
- 14 How bad is Bali rainy season?
- 15 How Safe Is Bali?
What is the best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season.
When should you not go to Bali?
When to Visit Bali to Avoid Crowds October, January, and February are Bali’s true off-season. All three months are officially the rainy period (January sees the most rainfall), which means you won’t find crowds in search of perfect beach weather and diving conditions.
How much money do I need per day in Bali?
You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($65) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp258,405 ($18) on meals for one day and Rp116,446 ($8.17) on local transportation.
What is the rainy season in Bali?
Climate – Bali (Indonesia) Bali is an Indonesian island, located just a few degrees south of the equator. It has a tropical climate, hot all year round, with a rainy season from November to March, and a relatively dry season from April to October, when, however, some showers can still occur.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How many days do you need in Bali?
First Time To Bali? However, this Bali travel guide is for first timers and I recommend you allow one or two weeks of holiday. 10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Is it safe for an unmarried couple to visit the island? The answer is yes. As foreigners, there should never be anything to worry about when visiting Bali. The only thing you have to remember is to respect their norms at all times.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What part of Bali should I stay in?
Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island. Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in. Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
Is $100 a day enough for Bali?
Is $100 a day enough for Bali? Definitely. One hundred dollars per day is a very generous daily budget for Bali as long as you aren’t looking for high-end luxury.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What time is high season in Bali?
Peak season in Bali occurs from early July until the end of August. This peak period is the most popular time to visit, but also the busiest and most expensive. During July and August, the Bali climate is in its dry season, and is less likely to receive rain.
How bad is Bali rainy season?
Well, the short answer is… rainy season in Bali is pretty wet. It has rained pretty frequently (by which I mean at least one in every two days) while I’ve been here – and sometimes for what has felt like for days on end. There have been a few days where it has rained non-stop, almost all day without relief.
How Safe Is Bali?
Bali is safe to visit. And whilst petty crime does pose a little bit of a problem, there were ‘only’ a total of 3,347 criminal cases recorded. That’s 1 case per 1,700 tourists and that’s a number that down from the year before. Violent crime itself is relatively low as well.