- 1 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 2 Is Thailand like Bali?
- 3 Which one is better Bali or Phuket?
- 4 What is better than Bali?
- 5 What is the cheapest country in the world to visit?
- 6 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 7 Is Bali or Maldives better?
- 8 Does Bali have blue water?
- 9 Where is cheaper to live Bali or Thailand?
- 10 Which is safer Bali or Phuket?
- 11 Are mosquitoes bad in Phuket?
- 12 Which is better Phuket or Maldives?
- 13 Why is Bali so popular?
- 14 What part of Bali should I stay in?
- 15 Where should I go after Bali?
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Thailand like Bali?
Bali and Thailand are “same-same, but different”. They both have beaches, island vibes and can be done on a budget or in total luxury.
Which one is better Bali or Phuket?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
What is better than Bali?
9 Breathtaking Islands in Indonesia More Beautiful Than Bali
- Wayag Island.
- Lombok Island.
- Dodola Island.
- Seram Island.
- Kei Kecil.
- Padar Island.
- The Thousand Islands.
- Sumba Island.
What is the cheapest country in the world to visit?
14 Of the cheapest countries to visit
- Cambodia. Southeast Asia is a notoriously cheap area to visit.
- Laos. Laos is another affordable country in Southeast Asia.
- El Salvador.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Is Bali or Maldives better?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
Does Bali have blue water?
Blue Lagoon on Bali’s eastern coast is an azure, beachy bay with calm waters, white sands and a palm tree backdrop – the epitome of paradise. On either side of the lagoon, you’ll find rocky hills and lush knolls, perfectly framing the bay for those all-important holiday pics.
Where is cheaper to live Bali or Thailand?
Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Which is safer Bali or Phuket?
Both are safe destinations, which is why tourists visit in their droves every year. As for which destination is safer, you’ll find this is a contentious point among locals and tourists alike. However we believe Bali is probably a slightly safer destination than Phuket.
Are mosquitoes bad in Phuket?
In Thailand, they are also worse June–October. In Thailand, mosquitoes are at their worst during and just after the rainy season (June through October), but they are a nuisance all year round—though the risk of catching Dengue Fever and Japanese B encephalitis from one of them is greater during the rainy season.
Which is better Phuket or Maldives?
As both Phuket and Maldives are being more visited and commercial enough to ruin your Trip If you would like to have the luxurious stay experience in one of the private island resort then definitely go for Maldives and definitely will be little expensive. Phuket will be more of budget trip.
Why is Bali so popular?
Famous for its volcanic mountains, iconic beaches and coral reefs, Indonesia’s resort island of Bali has topped TripAdvisor’s best destination list for 2017. Famous for its volcanic mountains, iconic beaches and coral reefs, Indonesia’s resort island of Bali has topped TripAdvisor’s best destination list for 2017.
What part of Bali should I stay in?
Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island. Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in. Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
Where should I go after Bali?
While Bali is a bucket list destination for many, don’t forget about the many islands near Bali that are just as exciting and scenic.
- Gili Meno.
- Gili Air.
- Nusa Lembongan.
- Nusa Penida.
- Komodo Island. West of Bali is Komodo Island.
- Java. dreamstime/© Tampatra1.
- Nusa Ceningan. flickr/Aussie Assault.
- Moyo Island. flickr/pablo_marx.