- 1 What food can you send to Australia?
- 2 What Cannot bring into Bali?
- 3 What can I take to Australia?
- 4 Which Australian city is closest to Bali?
- 5 What Cannot be sent to Australia?
- 6 What can’t you ship to Australia?
- 7 What prescription drugs are banned in Bali?
- 8 Is there a dress code in Bali?
- 9 What is the best month to visit Bali?
- 10 What food is banned in Australia?
- 11 Why is Australia so strict on food?
- 12 Can I post tea bags to Australia?
- 13 How long is a flight from Australia to Bali?
- 14 Are there any flights from Bali to Australia?
- 15 How do you get from Bali to Australia?
What food can you send to Australia?
What Food Can I Send to Australia?
- Store bought foods in the manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Food that has food labels that list all ingredients.
- The expiry date has more than 6 months from the date of shipping.
- There’s no alcohol, dairy, meat, poultry, fish or seafood ingrediants.
- No homemade food.
What Cannot bring into Bali?
Some endangered flora such as: quinine. The types of endangered species of fishes and dangerous fishes which are prohibited to be imported into Indonesia territory such as:
- Piranha fish.
- Vampire catfish.
- Alligator gar fish.
- Silurus slane fish.
- Esex masouniongy.
- Electric Eel.
- Tetrodaoden Sp. Etc.
What can I take to Australia?
Apples, mandarins, oranges, and other fresh fruit, etc. Alcohol, tobacco and general goods. You can bring in medicines for personal use, but there are restrictions. Meals, cakes or anything you made yourself can generally not come.
Which Australian city is closest to Bali?
From Australian shores, Bali lies to northeast, roughly 2705 kilometres to its closest Aussie neighbouring city of Darwin. Tourism is mainly focused in the south of the island with the most popular spots being Kuta, and its outer suburbs of Legian and Seminyak.
What Cannot be sent to Australia?
Example items that you cannot send to Australia include:
- Aerosols of any kind.
- Counterfeit goods.
- Firearms and ammunition.
- Meat products and milk.
What can’t you ship to Australia?
Do not bring or send:
- bark or straw based goods.
- fresh or dried conifer.
- fresh fruit and vegetables.
- fresh or dried holly.
- fresh or dried mistletoe.
- hampers (containing certain food, meat or plant material)
- pine cones.
What prescription drugs are banned in Bali?
SLEEPING PILLS AND OTHER MEDICATION As well as sleeping pills, Australian prescription medication including strong painkillers containing codeine and medication for ADHD are among those banned from Bali.
Is there a dress code in Bali?
Dress and act modestly. The same goes with clothing: dress as modestly as possible, especially when visiting temples. When paying a visit to a Balinese temple, both men and women are expected to wear shirts that cover shoulders and part of the upper arms.
What is the best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season.
What food is banned in Australia?
What foodstuffs can I not take into Australia? Foods that are prohibited unless accompanied by a valid Import Permit include beans, peas, cereal seeds, eggs, fresh fruit and vegetables, uncanned meat and all pork products, milk, popping corn, raw unroasted nuts, whole salmon and trout.
Why is Australia so strict on food?
Australia’s strict bio-security laws prohibit certain foreign foods, plant materials, and animal products from entering the country, due to the threat of introducing serious pests and diseases into Australia, devastating our valuable agriculture and tourism industries, as well as our unique environment.
Can I post tea bags to Australia?
Herbal tea bags are allowed into Australia if: they are commercially prepared, packaged and labelled. all material in the tea is thoroughly dried. the weight of each product (blend) within the consignment is no greater than 1 kilogram per blend.
How long is a flight from Australia to Bali?
Need to know The average flight time for direct flights from Sydney to Bali is 6 hours and 15 minutes. The average distance by plane from Sydney to Bali is 4600 kilometres.
Are there any flights from Bali to Australia?
There are no commercial flights operating from Bali to Australia, and the Singaporean government has banned transit passengers from Indonesia.
How do you get from Bali to Australia?
The most affordable way to get from Bali to Australia is to fly, which costs Rp1200000 – Rp12000000 and takes 4h 53m. What is the fastest way to get from Bali to Australia? The quickest way to get from Bali to Australia is to fly which costs Rp1200000 – Rp12000000 and takes 4h 53m.