- 1 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 2 Where do tourists stay in Bali to avoid?
- 3 Is Seminyak or Kuta better?
- 4 Is Seminyak or Nusa Dua better?
- 5 How many days in Bali is enough?
- 6 Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- 7 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 8 When should I avoid Bali?
- 9 Is it better to stay in Seminyak or Ubud?
- 10 Is Seminyak a good place to stay in Bali?
- 11 Which area in Bali has the best beaches?
- 12 Which is the nicest beach in Bali?
- 13 Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
- 14 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 15 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
If you’re visiting Bali for the first time we really do suggest you split your trip between Seminyak (for fun and activeness) and somewhere in the south such as Nusa Dua (for relaxing and chilling) then organise a few days trips to places such as Ubud.
Where do tourists stay in Bali to avoid?
Where to Stay in Bali – 8 best areas away from the crowds
- Amed (East coast, 3 hours)
- Lovina (North coast, 3 hours+)
- Munduk (Central mountains, 3 hours+)
- Nusa Penida (Southern island – got to Sanur / Padang Bay+ 90-minute boat)
- Pemuteran (Northwestern coast, 4.5 hours)
- Sanur (Southern coast, 30-60 minutes)
Is Seminyak or Kuta better?
Kuta is near Bali’s Ngurah Rai Airport and is the main place in Bali to go partying. And is a popular beach resort in Bali. While Seminyak is on the west coast of Bali with its own beach. While Seminyak is more upmarket been full of resorts, bars, and hotels and attracts families and people with a bit more money.
Is Seminyak or Nusa Dua better?
Nusa Dua is better than Seminyak if you are looking for more relaxing beaches, with calmer water and whiter sand. The beaches here are safer to swim in between enjoying the sun loungers. However, Seminyak has a wide range of beaches, more commonly known for surfing.
How many days in Bali is enough?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
Sekumpul Waterfall In the Singaraja region, about 66 kilometers north of Ubud, Sekumpul Waterfall is considered by many to be Bali’s most beautiful falls.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Is it better to stay in Seminyak or Ubud?
Seminyak is a stylish beach resort area which resides in the south of Bali, featuring an abundance of exclusive hotels, villas, and beach clubs. Both destinations offer a great selection of restaurants, nightlife, and natural beauty. Ubud is the quieter destination, with a great sense of culture, history, and art.
Is Seminyak a good place to stay in Bali?
Seminyak is one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Brimming with delicious restaurants, beach clubs, boutique shops, beaches and also being not too far from the Airport, it’s easy to see why. All this brings the crowds, so on the other side expect lots of tourists and busy streets.
Which area in Bali has the best beaches?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Seminyak Beach – best for the hedonists.
- Nusa Dua Beach – best for families.
- Echo Beach (Canggu) – best for people watching.
- Jimbaran Bay – best for seafood sunsets.
- Thomas Beach – best for secluded beach walks & sunbaking.
- Sanur Beach – best for sunrise & cycling.
Which is the nicest beach in Bali?
Jimbaran Bay No Balinese holiday is complete without a trip to Jimbaran Bay – a sliver of paradise on the south coast. The waves at this phenomenal beach are calm, and the sand is soft, making it one of the best beaches for families in Bali. Many a sandcastle has been created (and destroyed) upon this luxurious shore. 7
Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
Nusa Dua is a popular resort area in Bali along the southern coast in the Bukit Peninsula. Taking a trip to Nusa Dua is worth it for everything, don’t be too quick to judge based on what you’ve heard, it’s a great area to stay in Bali with beauty at your doorstep on any Bali vacation.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
Nusa Dua is the most expensive part of Bali due to the upmarket resorts and five-star hotels that dominate the area. Most of the facilities in Nusa Dua are of exceptionally high quality, but you’ll pay a premium. Better places for those on a budget include nearby surf beaches like Bingin or Uluwatu.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach As the name speaks, this is the main and one of the best beaches in Nusa Dua, and is locally known as Pantai Mengiat. This beach is suitable for swimming, as the waters near the beach are calm and peaceful, and hence are very swim and snorkel friendly.