- 1 What airlines fly to Bali from Australia?
- 2 What plane does Qantas fly to Bali?
- 3 Is there a travel warning for Bali?
- 4 How Safe Is Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 What month is the cheapest to fly to Bali?
- 7 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 8 How long is a flight from Australia to Bali?
- 9 Can Australian travel to Bali?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 Can unmarried couples stay in hotels in Bali?
- 12 Can you drink the water in Bali?
What airlines fly to Bali from Australia?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Bali (Denpasar)? Jetstar, KLM, Indonesia AirAsia, Qantas, Virgin Australia, and Delta all fly direct to Bali (Denpasar).
What plane does Qantas fly to Bali?
The service will continue to be operated by Boeing 737 aircraft and offer everything passengers expect from the Qantas experience: baggage allowance, inflight entertainment, food and drinks.
Is there a travel warning for Bali?
Do not travel to Indonesia, including Bali, due to the health risks from the COVID-19 pandemic and the significant disruptions to global travel.
How Safe Is Bali?
Bali is safe to visit. And whilst petty crime does pose a little bit of a problem, there were ‘only’ a total of 3,347 criminal cases recorded. That’s 1 case per 1,700 tourists and that’s a number that down from the year before. Violent crime itself is relatively low as well.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
How many days are enough in Bali?
However, if you are for the first time on holiday to Bali, the recommended holiday duration to be able to visit the most favorite attraction and fun activities in Bali is a week ( 7 days six nights ). However, if you often have a vacation to Bali, four days and three nights holiday duration, is perfect for you.
How long is a flight from Australia to Bali?
Need to know The average flight time for direct flights from Sydney to Bali is 6 hours and 15 minutes. The average distance by plane from Sydney to Bali is 4600 kilometres.
Can Australian travel to Bali?
All Australian travellers to Bali MUST HAVE 6 MONTHS VALIDITY on their passport or they will not be allowed to enter the country. The travel advice for Indonesia reminds Australians that gambling is illegal in Indonesia and should be avoided no matter what promises or enticements are offered.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Can unmarried couples stay in hotels in Bali?
Because of its tourism industry, its locals have gotten used to tourists. Whether married or not, checking into a hotel room together is never an issue on the island. And this is fine. In fact, when booking or checking into hotels in Bali, all you need to show is your passport.
Can you drink the water in Bali?
Yes but public tap water should only be consumed after boiling and filtering unless you are told otherwise. The main issue is pathogens due to poor water pipe infrastructure and the tropical heat.