- 1 How much is the ferry from Bali to Lombok?
- 2 How do you get to Lombok Indonesia?
- 3 Can you fly from Bali to Lombok?
- 4 Is Lombok cheaper than Bali?
- 5 How many days in Lombok is enough?
- 6 What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
- 7 How long is the ferry from Bali to Gili Islands?
- 8 Which island is best in Bali?
- 9 What should I wear in Lombok?
- 10 What religion is Lombok?
- 11 Does Lombok have an airport?
- 12 Is Lombok safe for tourists?
- 13 Is there a travel warning for Bali?
- 14 Can you fly to the Gili Islands?
How much is the ferry from Bali to Lombok?
Ferry from Bali to Lombok: The Bali to Lombok ferry is definitely the cheapest way to get to Lombok. It will set you back only about 52k rp ($3.60ishUSD) for a one-way trip, and about 144k rp ($10.15ishUSD) for two people WITH a scooter (or one person – essentially for a scooter and whatever fits on it).
How do you get to Lombok Indonesia?
Lombok International Airport (LOP) in Tanah Awu, Central Lombok District is located about 30 km or an hour drive south east of Mataram. Airlines which fly to Lombok are Garuda, Lion Air, Silk Air and Trans Nusa. The public ferry travels between Padangbai (Bali) and Lembar ( Lombok ) multiple times a day.
Can you fly from Bali to Lombok?
0h 25min is the average flight time from Bali (Denpasar) to Lombok International. There are 4 airlines who fly direct from Bali (Denpasar) to Lombok International.
Is Lombok cheaper than Bali?
As a less touristy destination, products and services in Lombok generally come with lower price tags than the ones in Bali. Many tourists have expressed their joyous surprise at the affordable prices for private villas or fine dining in Bali, imagine an even lower price in the equally beautiful island of Lombok.
How many days in Lombok is enough?
How Long To Spend In Lombok? For your first trip to Lombok, 3 days to a 1 week Lombok itinerary would be great. Of course, you can stay longer, but it will all depend on how much you want to do and what pace you’re happy to have.
What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
Where to Stay in Lombok (2021 • COOLEST Areas!)
- Kuta – Where to Stay in Lombok for your First Visit.
- Mataram – Where to Stay in Lombok on a Budget.
- Senggigi – Best Area to Stay in Lombok for Nightlife.
- Gili Air – Coolest Place to Stay in Lombok.
- Tanjung – Best Area in Lombok for Families.
How long is the ferry from Bali to Gili Islands?
Ferries from Bali to the Gili Islands typically take around 1,5-2 hours from the main harbour in Padang Bai and the cheapest tickets sell for around $20-$25 for a single trip.
Which island is best in Bali?
7 Best Islands around Bali
- Gili Trawangan.
- Nusa Lembongan.
- Gili Air.
- Gili Meno.
- Nusa Menjangan Island.
- Nusa Ceningan.
- Nusa Penida.
What should I wear in Lombok?
What to Wear in Indonesia: Lombok
- BYOT – Bring your own toiletries! Convenience Kits Premium Travel Necessities Kit.
- Save your hair with easy solutions. Batiste Dry Shampoo.
- Sandals (when you aren’t barefoot!) Havaianas Women’s Freedom Sandal.
- A swimsuit as your daily uniform. Short Sleeve Rashguard.
- Fast-drying clothing.
What religion is Lombok?
The island’s indigenous Sasak people are predominantly Muslim however before the arrival of Islam Lombok experienced a long period of Hindu and Buddhist influence that reached the island through Java. A minority Balinese Hindu culture remains in Lombok.
Does Lombok have an airport?
Lombok International Airport, (Indonesian: Bandar Udara Internasional Lombok) (IATA: LOP, ICAO: WADL), also known as Zainuddin Abdul Madjid International Airport, is an international airport on the island of Lombok in Indonesia. It is the island’s only fully operational airport.
Is Lombok safe for tourists?
Lombok is definitely safe to travel. The island welcomes around 3,000 visitors a day – and this number is growing. By far, the biggest risk in Lombok is a natural disaster. Thousands of people still visit Lombok each day, and the island is prepared if an incident does occur.
Is there a travel warning for Bali?
Do not travel to Indonesia, including Bali, due to the health risks from the COVID-19 pandemic and the significant disruptions to global travel.
Can you fly to the Gili Islands?
No, you can not fly to the Gili Islands from Bali as there is no airport on any of the Gili Islands. The islands are basically too small to fit an airstrip, let alone an airport on. The closest airport to the Gili Islands is Lombok International Airport (LOP).