- 1 Can you fly direct from UK to Bali?
- 2 How long does it take from UK to Bali?
- 3 Can you fly direct to Bali from Heathrow?
- 4 How many hours does flight take from London to Indonesia?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Is Maldives better or Bali?
- 7 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 8 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 9 What’s the best month to visit Bali?
- 10 How Safe Is Bali?
- 11 Do I need a visa to Bali?
- 12 What part of Bali should I stay in?
- 13 How many hours does it take from UK to Malaysia?
- 14 How far is Indonesia from UK in hours?
Can you fly direct from UK to Bali?
There are no non-stop UK flights to Bali. Garuda Indonesia flies via Jakarta from the UK, so its flights are among the shortest, coming in at just over 18 hours. But the award for fastest route goes to Emirates: London Heathrow to Bali in 17 hours, stopping over in Dubai.
How long does it take from UK to Bali?
How long does it take to fly from London to Bali (Denpasar)? 16h 15min is the average flight time from London to Bali (Denpasar).
Can you fly direct to Bali from Heathrow?
There are no airlines that fly directly from London Heathrow to Bali (Denpasar).
How many hours does flight take from London to Indonesia?
Average direct flight time is 14 hours 16 minutes. The fastest direct flight from London to Indonesia is 14 hours 16 minutes.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Maldives better or Bali?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What’s the best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How Safe Is Bali?
Bali is safe to visit. And whilst petty crime does pose a little bit of a problem, there were ‘only’ a total of 3,347 criminal cases recorded. That’s 1 case per 1,700 tourists and that’s a number that down from the year before. Violent crime itself is relatively low as well.
Do I need a visa to Bali?
Do you need a visa for Bali? Bali, Indonesia, is free to enter without a visa, you will only get a date stamp in your passport on your arrival day. Stay up to a maximum of 30 days but note that you will not be able to extend your stay with this free tourist visa.
What part of Bali should I stay in?
Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island. Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in. Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
How many hours does it take from UK to Malaysia?
Flights from the UK to Malaysia generally take around 13 hours direct and disembark at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
How far is Indonesia from UK in hours?
Uk is located around 6853 KM away from Indonesia so if you travel at the consistent speed of 50 KM per hour you can reach Indonesia in 137.07 hours.