- 1 How long is flight from Bali to Australia?
- 2 Is Thailand more expensive than Bali?
- 3 What country is Bali close to?
- 4 Is Australia close to Indonesia?
- 5 How long is the flight from Hawaii to Australia?
- 6 Is Phuket or Bali better?
- 7 Is it better to go to Bali or Thailand?
- 8 Is Bali or Maldives better?
- 9 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 10 Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
- 11 How much money do I need for 7 days in Bali?
How long is flight from Bali to Australia?
Average direct flight time is 4 hours 13 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Bali to Australia is 4 hours 13 minutes.
Is Thailand more expensive than Bali?
Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What country is Bali close to?
It shares land borders with the countries of Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, and East Timor-Leste. Indonesia is also part of the Pacific Ring of Fire, a large area in the Pacific basin famous for its earthquakes and volcanic activity.
Is Australia close to Indonesia?
Indonesia is also the most populous country neighbouring Australia, and is nearer by landfall to Australia than all countries excluding Papua New Guinea.
How long is the flight from Hawaii to Australia?
Average direct flight time is 11 hours 7 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Hawaii to Australia is 11 hours 7 minutes.
Is Phuket or Bali better?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
Is it better to go to Bali or Thailand?
Thailand wins our vote here with its wider range of activities and cuisines, cheaper on-ground costs and greater family-friendly appeal. It’s best for foodies, beach lovers and culture. If you’re after a better party scene or surf however, then Bali is the place to go.
Is Bali or Maldives better?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
Food in Bali can be very cheap if you know where to eat. Local food is very inexpensive, and a meal from a warung (Bali street food spots) will typically cost you no more than a dollar or two. If you’re craving Western food you can expect to pay more, with prices at Western restaurants usually starting at around $5.
How much money do I need for 7 days in Bali?
Total Cost Of Activities For a seven-day trip to Bali, you can expect to spend a total of INR 30,000 – 35,000 per person for local transport, food & drink, and activities.