- 1 What airlines fly to Bali from Australia?
- 2 Does Virgin fly to Bali from Perth?
- 3 Is there a train from Perth to Melbourne?
- 4 How Safe Is Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 How much money do you need in Bali per day?
- 7 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 8 How long is a flight from Australia to Bali?
- 9 Do Virgin Australia fly to Bali?
- 10 Can you fly from Bali to Australia?
- 11 How far away is Perth and Melbourne?
- 12 Is there a train to Perth?
- 13 Where should I stop between Melbourne and Perth?
What airlines fly to Bali from Australia?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Bali (Denpasar)? Jetstar, KLM, Indonesia AirAsia, Qantas, Virgin Australia, and Delta all fly direct to Bali (Denpasar).
Does Virgin fly to Bali from Perth?
Virgin Australia generally operates from Terminal 1 at Perth Domestic Airport for the flight from Perth to Bali.
Is there a train from Perth to Melbourne?
Great Southern Rail – Indian Pacific operates train services from Perth to Melbourne. ◉ Which airlines fly between Melbourne and Perth? Airlines that travel directly from Perth to Melbourne include Jetstar, Qantas, Tigerair Australia, Virgin Australia. The fastest trip from Perth to Melbourne by train takes 55 hours.
How Safe Is Bali?
Bali is safe to visit. And whilst petty crime does pose a little bit of a problem, there were ‘only’ a total of 3,347 criminal cases recorded. That’s 1 case per 1,700 tourists and that’s a number that down from the year before. Violent crime itself is relatively low as well.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How much money do you need in Bali per day?
You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($65) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp258,405 ($18) on meals for one day and Rp116,446 ($8.17) on local transportation.
How many days are enough in Bali?
However, if you are for the first time on holiday to Bali, the recommended holiday duration to be able to visit the most favorite attraction and fun activities in Bali is a week ( 7 days six nights ). However, if you often have a vacation to Bali, four days and three nights holiday duration, is perfect for you.
How long is a flight from Australia to Bali?
Need to know The average flight time for direct flights from Sydney to Bali is 6 hours and 15 minutes. The average distance by plane from Sydney to Bali is 4600 kilometres.
Do Virgin Australia fly to Bali?
Virgin Australia flies into Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport, also known as Denpasar International Airport.
Can you fly from Bali to Australia?
While Bali travel restrictions are beginning to ease it is still unclear as to when it will ease for Australia. As it stands Australians are still banned from entering the country under Indonesian Federal Government law. For latest Indonesia and Bali travel restrictions visit smartraveller.gov.au.
How far away is Perth and Melbourne?
It is 2721 km from Perth to Melbourne. It is approximately 3419.1 km to drive.
Is there a train to Perth?
Yes, there is a direct train departing from Central Station station and arriving at Perth. Services depart once a week, and operate Wednesday. The journey takes approximately 3 days 3h.
Where should I stop between Melbourne and Perth?
If you have time to linger and enjoy the Great Ocean Road on your Melbourne to Perth drive, here are some of the best stops to make:
- Torquay (surfing + the famous Bells Beach)
- Lorne (go see koalas in the wild at Kennett River!)
- 12 Apostles.
- Loch Ard Gorge.
- London Bridge.
- Bay of Islands.