- 1 Which part of Bali is best for families?
- 2 Is Bali suitable for families?
- 3 What is the best region to stay in Bali?
- 4 Which part of Bali is the best?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 7 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 8 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 9 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 10 What is the best time of year to visit Bali?
- 11 What is Bali known for?
- 12 Should I go to Bali or Thailand?
- 13 Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
- 14 Where is the clearest water in Bali?
- 15 Where are the cleanest beaches in Bali?
Which part of Bali is best for families?
Nusa Dua is one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali for families. If you are looking to just hang out on a beautiful beach for your Bali vacation, then Nusa Dua is definitely a good option. You won’t experience a lot of local Bali culture here, as the area is really just dedicated to the top Bali luxury resorts.
Is Bali suitable for families?
Bali is an excellent choice. We loved our family holiday in Bali – so much so that we just returned for the fourth time. From beautiful beaches to the lush rice terraces around Ubud to the culture to the purpose built attractions in Bali for kids, there is plenty here to entertain the whole family.
What is the best region to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Which part of Bali is the best?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How many days are enough in Bali?
However, if you are for the first time on holiday to Bali, the recommended holiday duration to be able to visit the most favorite attraction and fun activities in Bali is a week ( 7 days six nights ). However, if you often have a vacation to Bali, four days and three nights holiday duration, is perfect for you.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the best time of year to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What is Bali known for?
Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. It is also famous for surfers’ paradise!
Should I go to Bali or Thailand?
Thailand wins our vote here with its wider range of activities and cuisines, cheaper on-ground costs and greater family-friendly appeal. It’s best for foodies, beach lovers and culture. If you’re after a better party scene or surf however, then Bali is the place to go.
Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Seminyak Beach – best for the hedonists.
- Nusa Dua Beach – best for families.
- Echo Beach (Canggu) – best for people watching.
- Jimbaran Bay – best for seafood sunsets.
- Thomas Beach – best for secluded beach walks & sunbaking.
- Sanur Beach – best for sunrise & cycling.
Where is the clearest water in Bali?
If you’re wanting to visit some of Bali’s most beautiful beaches then Karma is a non-negotiable. Mengiat beach epitomises golden sands and crystal clear water. Located in the Nusa Dua area, Mengiat beach is extremely clean as it is home to some of the islands most luxurious hotels and resorts.
Where are the cleanest beaches in Bali?
The 12 Best Bali Beaches
- Crystal Bay. This sheltered cove is almost perfect: with blue-green waters, sloping palm trees, rocky islets just offshore and a hilly backdrop, it is also astoundingly undeveloped.
- Nusa Dua.
- Mushroom Bay.