- 1 Where is Eat street Seminyak?
- 2 Is it safe to eat street food in Bali?
- 3 Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
- 4 Is Bali expensive to eat?
- 5 Is Kuta better than Seminyak?
- 6 Is Seminyak a party place?
- 7 What is illegal in Bali?
- 8 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 9 When should I avoid Bali?
- 10 Which side of Bali is best?
- 11 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 12 Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
- 13 Why is Bali so cheap to visit?
- 14 How much is a Coke in Bali?
- 15 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
Where is Eat street Seminyak?
Everyone knows this street as Eat Street but very few people actually know the real name; Jalan Kayu Aya. The street runs about 2 kms and begins at the restaurant Cornerhouse and ends right up the top at the Petitenget area where it turns into the Batu belig district.
Is it safe to eat street food in Bali?
Generally yes! The demand for authentic Indonesian food is high, thus many warungs and street vendors sell a high volume and food is usually safe and fresh.
Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
Nusa Dua is good for luxury hotel holidays, white sandy beaches and cultural day tours. Whereas Seminyak has a wider range of accommodation, food, cheaper prices and things to do! Seminyak is better than Nusa Dua as it can accommodate a huge range of activities and places to stay.
Is Bali expensive to eat?
Food in Bali can be very cheap if you know where to eat. Local food is very inexpensive, and a meal from a warung (Bali street food spots) will typically cost you no more than a dollar or two. If you’re craving Western food you can expect to pay more, with prices at Western restaurants usually starting at around $5.
Is Kuta better than Seminyak?
They both have beaches, resorts, and good nightlife but each attracts a different type of tourist. Kuta tends to attract backpackers or people that are on a budget looking to party. While Seminyak is more upmarket been full of resorts, bars, and hotels and attracts families and people with a bit more money.
Is Seminyak a party place?
Seminyak still offers the high-end nightlife of Bali, with stylish, upmarket clubs and restaurants serving the finest food, drinks, entertainment and classy electronic music. Be sure to dress up if you are out for a big night.
What is illegal in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Which side of Bali is best?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
Nusa Dua is the most expensive part of Bali due to the upmarket resorts and five-star hotels that dominate the area. Most of the facilities in Nusa Dua are of exceptionally high quality, but you’ll pay a premium. Better places for those on a budget include nearby surf beaches like Bingin or Uluwatu.
Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
Nusa Dua is a popular resort area in Bali along the southern coast in the Bukit Peninsula. Taking a trip to Nusa Dua is worth it for everything, don’t be too quick to judge based on what you’ve heard, it’s a great area to stay in Bali with beauty at your doorstep on any Bali vacation.
Why is Bali so cheap to visit?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How much is a Coke in Bali?
Soft Drinks such as coke, sprite (Average USD 0.7-1.5 bottle ) Beer (Average USD 2-4 per bottle)
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.