- 1 How do I get a visa for Bali?
- 2 Do I need a visa for Bali from Australia?
- 3 Can you travel to Bali during Covid?
- 4 Can you just move to Bali?
- 5 Do we need a Visa for Bali?
- 6 How much does a Bali visa cost?
- 7 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 8 How can I get permanent residency in Bali?
- 9 Can you use Australian dollar in Bali?
- 10 How long does it take to get to Bali from Australia?
- 11 Are there any travel warnings for Bali?
- 12 How Safe Is Bali?
- 13 Which countries do not need a visa for Indonesia?
- 14 Can you fly to Bali from UK?
How do I get a visa for Bali?
Get 30 + 30 days
- No need to do anything in your home country.
- Passport must be valid at least six months (no exceptions)
- Queue at Visa on Arrival Counter at International Airport (e.g. DPS Denpasar) in the Arrival hall (before going to immigration counters)
- Pay USD 35 (or IDR 500,000 (AUD, EUR also accepted)
Do I need a visa for Bali from Australia?
Visa for Short Stay in Bali A short stay often means you stay fewer than 30 days in Bali or the entire Indonesian territory. As for short stay, Australian passport holders do not need to apply for any visa. However, you will need to get a stamp for visa exemption at the immigration counter upon your arrival in Bali.
Can you travel to Bali during Covid?
Yes. COVID-19 negative results are required for domestic flights. Domestic flights will require a PCR test conducted 48 hours (2-days) before departure. For travelers to Bali, a negative PCR test conducted two days before travel and containing a QR code from a recognized laboratory is required.
Can you just move to Bali?
You need a Visa to visit or live in Bali, what type of visa is what needs to be planned. You will enter Bali on a Tourist Visa, which is valid for 30 days. If you want to extend to 60 days, you must purchase a Visa on Arrival (VOA) when entering the airport. Then a visit to Immigration will allow you to extend.
Do we need a Visa for Bali?
Do Indians need a Visa for Bali-Indonesia? No, Indonesia is a Visa free country for Indians so Indian citizens travelling to Bali for less than 30 days do not require a Visa. If your travel duration is more than 30 days, then you need a Visa. You can select the type of Visa as per your Travel purpose.
How much does a Bali visa cost?
When staying longer than 30 days, you have to apply for a Visa on Arrival when arriving at the airport. The price for a Visa on Arrival in Bali, Indonesia, is 35 USD.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How can I get permanent residency in Bali?
Once you and your Indonesian spouse have been married for two years, your KITAS can then be upgraded to a KITAP (permanent residency permit). Working independently such as a freelancer or consultant is allowed when you have a KITAP. After two years of marriage, you can apply for a permanent stay permit (KITAP).
Can you use Australian dollar in Bali?
Can you use Australian Dollars in Bali? No, you can’t. While we travel to Bali and Indonesia very frequently, you cannot use Australian dollars in Bali. Just like you can’t use Indonesian Rupiah here!
How long does it take to get to Bali from Australia?
Need to know The average flight time for direct flights from Sydney to Bali is 6 hours and 15 minutes. The average distance by plane from Sydney to Bali is 4600 kilometres.
Are there any travel warnings for Bali?
Do not travel to Indonesia, including Bali, due to the health risks from the COVID-19 pandemic and the significant disruptions to global travel. 3
How Safe Is Bali?
Bali is safe to visit. And whilst petty crime does pose a little bit of a problem, there were ‘only’ a total of 3,347 criminal cases recorded. That’s 1 case per 1,700 tourists and that’s a number that down from the year before. Violent crime itself is relatively low as well.
Which countries do not need a visa for Indonesia?
Visa-Free Countries in 2021
- Brunei – 14-day visa free.
- Cambodia – 30-day visa free.
- Hong Kong – 30-day visa free.
- Kazakhstan – 30-day visa free.
- Kyrgyzstan – eVisa/ visa on arrival for 30 days, arrival at Manas International Airport.
- Laos – 30-day visa free.
- Macau – 30-day visa free.
- Malaysia – 90-day visa free.
Can you fly to Bali from UK?
Can I travel to Bali? At the moment, British tourists can not travel to Bali. Bali has stopped their visa-free travel – which welcomed tourists from 160 countries – and are currently requiring people to get visas before they enter the country.