- 1 What should I see in Bali?
- 2 What should I not miss in Bali?
- 3 What can you see in Bali in 4 days?
- 4 What is famous in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 Do they speak English in Bali?
- 7 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 8 When should I avoid Bali?
- 9 Which side of Bali is best?
- 10 How much should I budget for a trip to Bali?
- 11 Do u need a visa for Bali?
- 12 How much does it cost to hire a car in Bali?
- 13 What food is Bali famous for?
- 14 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 15 What do girls wear in Bali?
What should I see in Bali?
12 Things You Must Do in Bali, Indonesia
- Tegalalang Rice Terraces. Tegalalang Rice Terraces is a valley of rice paddies, located north of Ubud.
- Sekumpul Waterfalls.
- Visit Diamond Beach.
- Explore paradise Gili Air.
- Stay with a local family.
- Sunrise in Munduk.
- Monkey Forest in Ubud.
- Must do on Bali: Kelingking Nusa Penida.
What should I not miss in Bali?
10 things not to miss in Bali
- Gaze at the magnificent Sunset. Credit: Joe Le Merou.
- Beach hopping in the southern tip of Bali Island. Credit: Camila Sé
- Campuhan Ridge Walk in the rice paddies around Ubud.
- See the island’s holy Hindu temples.
- Explore the underwater world.
- Encounter wildlife.
- Learn to surf.
- Climb Mount Batur.
What can you see in Bali in 4 days?
Bali Itinerary Day 1 – Arrival
- Kuta. Kuta is the closest area to the airport and takes less than 10 minutes by taxi to go to this well-known beach resort area.
- Tanah Lot.
- Sekumpul Waterfall.
- Pura Ulun Danu Beratan.
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace.
- Pura Luhur Batukau.
- Pura Lempuyang.
- Tirta Gangga Water Garden.
What is famous in Bali?
16 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Bali
- Pura Tanah Lot. Pura Tanah Lot.
- Mount Batur. Mount Batur at sunrise.
- Uluwatu Temple. Uluwatu Temple.
- Ubud Monkey Forest Editor’s Pick. Ubud Monkey Forest.
- Ubud Art & Culture.
- Tegallalang and Jatiluwih Rice Terraces in Bali.
- Pura Ulun Danu Bratan.
- Seminyak Shopping.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Do they speak English in Bali?
English on Bali English is the common “third” language and the most popular foreign language by far (after Indonesian and Balinese). Due to tourism requirements, a lot of Balinese speak a level of English that allows them to communicate with tourists on a fundamental level.
How many days are enough in Bali?
However, if you are for the first time on holiday to Bali, the recommended holiday duration to be able to visit the most favorite attraction and fun activities in Bali is a week ( 7 days six nights ). However, if you often have a vacation to Bali, four days and three nights holiday duration, is perfect for you.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Which side of Bali is best?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
How much should I budget for a trip to Bali?
You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($65) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp258,405 ($18) on meals for one day and Rp116,446 ($8.17) on local transportation.
Do u need a visa for Bali?
You don’t need a visa to enter Indonesia for visits of up to 30 days. If you’re travelling to Indonesia for more than 30 days, you should apply for a visa before you travel, or get a visa on arrival at a cost of US$35, or the equivalent in Indonesian rupiah.
How much does it cost to hire a car in Bali?
Hiring a Driver in Bali The average price of renting a driver, car, and fuel for a day is between 500,000RP ($36 USD) – 800,000RP ($58 USD). Tips are not included, and it’s common to give the driver some money for lunch – they’re unlikely to eat with you.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Is it safe for an unmarried couple to visit the island? The answer is yes. As foreigners, there should never be anything to worry about when visiting Bali. The only thing you have to remember is to respect their norms at all times.
What do girls wear in Bali?
Wear a shirt that covers your arms and shoulders. Men and women should also wear a kain, or sarong – a scarf that is wrapped around your waist, like a skirt.