- 1 What should I bring on my carry on to Bali?
- 2 How should I prepare for Bali?
- 3 What should you not do in Bali?
- 4 What should I pack for Indonesia?
- 5 Is there a dress code in Bali?
- 6 What should I wear on a plane to Bali?
- 7 How much cash should I bring to Bali?
- 8 Can I wear shorts in Bali?
- 9 How much should I tip in Bali?
- 10 Is it easy to get laid in Bali?
- 11 Can you hold hands in Bali?
- 12 What is considered rude in Bali?
- 13 What should you not wear in Indonesia?
- 14 What can you not bring into Indonesia?
- 15 What can’t you take into Indonesia?
What should I bring on my carry on to Bali?
Bali Packing Essentials
- 3 Short sleeve tops.
- 3 Pair of shorts or skirts.
- 1 Pair of sandals (make them hiking style and they can be your only shoes, unless you’re going dancing!)
- 4 Pair of underwear.
- 1 Nice dress or collared shirt.
- 1 Swimsuit.
- 1 Light jacket.
- 1 Daypack for day trips and adventures.
How should I prepare for Bali?
These are things we always make sure to do before leaving for Bali:
- Passport Acquisition or Renewal.
- Research New Visa Regulations.
- International Drivers License.
- Research Bali.
- Decide on Time of Year.
- Decide on Locations.
- Get Vaccinations.
- Find Accommodations.
What should you not do in Bali?
9 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Do Not Enter The Temples With Your Shoes On.
- Avoid Drinking Tap Water.
- Do Not Visit Temples Wearing Revealing Clothes.
- Avoid Using Your Left Hand For Giving Or Accepting Things.
- Drug Possession And Consumption Can Land You In Jail.
- Maintain Decorum During Nyepi.
- Honking Without Reason Is Prohibited.
What should I pack for Indonesia?
Indonesia is very laid back, so leave your vintage Valentino skirt at home. Things to pack include comfortable, loose-fitting shorts, singlet-tops, kaftans, board shorts, summer dresses, t-shirts and other items you routinely wear during summer at home.
Is there a dress code in Bali?
Dress and act modestly. The same goes with clothing: dress as modestly as possible, especially when visiting temples. When paying a visit to a Balinese temple, both men and women are expected to wear shirts that cover shoulders and part of the upper arms.
What should I wear on a plane to Bali?
- Nikes or All-stars (breathable shoes!)
- Stretchy pants or sweat pants.
- Comfy tee (for instance, the Take me to Bali teeto get into the Bali mood, hihi;)
- Oversized sweater or hoodie.
- Extra scarf or sarong cause it’s usually cold in the plane.
How much cash should I bring to Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
Can I wear shorts in Bali?
What do Tourists Wear in Bali? Short shorts are fine on the beach but trousers or skirts that fall below the knee are ideal when traveling to small towns or non-touristy destinations.
How much should I tip in Bali?
TIPPING IN BALI In most restaurants tipping between 5-20% is generally what we opt for. That said, there is no standard amount for other services in Bali such as hired drivers and guides, housekeepers and staff in your accommodation, or a porter who takes care of your belongings.
Is it easy to get laid in Bali?
Some of the tourists from around the country who come in may be with their families and not be easy to hook up with, but they might be active on the dating site and be able to meet you during the day if they want to get laid. That wraps up our best places to meet Bali girls with a dating guide, enjoy your time here.
Can you hold hands in Bali?
Compared to other Indonesian regions, Bali is relatively loose in terms of social constrictions on public displays of affection. While even holding hands is frowned upon in other towns, Balinese are used to seeing tourists hug or even kiss lightly in public.
What is considered rude in Bali?
Don’t touch a Balinese person (or child) on their head. The head is considered a sacred part of the body. Don’t hand a Balinese person something with your left hand, it is considered rude. Don’t leave your plate completely empty when eating a meal at someone’s house.
What should you not wear in Indonesia?
Our advice is to avoid wearing revealing clothes as a mark of respect to the country’s predominantly Muslim values. A long skirt or pants with a loose cotton shirt with sleeves would all work well and will protect you from the sun.
What can you not bring into Indonesia?
Indonesia Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Animal skins.
- Any materials printed or otherwise that are anti-Muslim in nature or that promote communism.
- Checks in all forms (blank stock, travelers cheques, payroll, cashier)
- Coffee and Coffee Samples.
- Communications equipment.
- Compact discs.
- Computer software.
- Cotton seeds.
What can’t you take into Indonesia?
Indonesian law forbids visitors from bringing weapons, illegal drugs or pornography into the country. Penalties can be severe and include death for weapons or drugs. Alcohol in excess of 1 litre per person 18 years or over is also forbidden to be imported.