- 1 How much is the ferry from Bali to Lombok?
- 2 How do you get to Lombok?
- 3 Which is better Bali or Lombok?
- 4 How many days in Lombok is enough?
- 5 What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
- 6 Is Lombok more expensive than Bali?
- 7 Is Lombok safe for tourists?
- 8 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 9 What should I wear in Lombok?
- 10 What religion is Lombok?
- 11 Does Lombok have an airport?
- 12 Is Bali more popular than Lombok?
- 13 Why do Bali and Lombok have very dissimilar?
- 14 Which island is best in Bali?
How much is the ferry from Bali to Lombok?
Ferry from Bali to Lombok: The Bali to Lombok ferry is definitely the cheapest way to get to Lombok. It will set you back only about 52k rp ($3.60ishUSD) for a one-way trip, and about 144k rp ($10.15ishUSD) for two people WITH a scooter (or one person – essentially for a scooter and whatever fits on it).
How do you get to Lombok?
Lombok International Airport (LOP) in Tanah Awu, Central Lombok District is located about 30 km or an hour drive south east of Mataram. Airlines which fly to Lombok are Garuda, Lion Air, Silk Air and Trans Nusa. The public ferry travels between Padangbai (Bali) and Lembar ( Lombok ) multiple times a day.
Which is better Bali or Lombok?
The winner: Bali has much more going for it than Lombok in the way of flight and accommodation options, as well as things to do. More direct flights operate out of major cities to Bali compared to Lombok and with an abundance of accommodation options, it’s more ideal for family friendly and romantic holidays.
How many days in Lombok is enough?
How Long To Spend In Lombok? For your first trip to Lombok, 3 days to a 1 week Lombok itinerary would be great. Of course, you can stay longer, but it will all depend on how much you want to do and what pace you’re happy to have.
What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
Where to Stay in Lombok (2021 • COOLEST Areas!)
- Kuta – Where to Stay in Lombok for your First Visit.
- Mataram – Where to Stay in Lombok on a Budget.
- Senggigi – Best Area to Stay in Lombok for Nightlife.
- Gili Air – Coolest Place to Stay in Lombok.
- Tanjung – Best Area in Lombok for Families.
Is Lombok more expensive than Bali?
Lombok is more expensive than many parts of Bali, especially in the Gili Islands. The reason for this is that much of the food and drink has to be brought across by boat which adds to the cost, so expect to pay more for everything there than you would in Bali. This also applies to accommodation.
Is Lombok safe for tourists?
Lombok is definitely safe to travel. The island welcomes around 3,000 visitors a day – and this number is growing. By far, the biggest risk in Lombok is a natural disaster. Thousands of people still visit Lombok each day, and the island is prepared if an incident does occur.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What should I wear in Lombok?
What to Wear in Indonesia: Lombok
- BYOT – Bring your own toiletries! Convenience Kits Premium Travel Necessities Kit.
- Save your hair with easy solutions. Batiste Dry Shampoo.
- Sandals (when you aren’t barefoot!) Havaianas Women’s Freedom Sandal.
- A swimsuit as your daily uniform. Short Sleeve Rashguard.
- Fast-drying clothing.
What religion is Lombok?
The island’s indigenous Sasak people are predominantly Muslim however before the arrival of Islam Lombok experienced a long period of Hindu and Buddhist influence that reached the island through Java. A minority Balinese Hindu culture remains in Lombok.
Does Lombok have an airport?
Lombok International Airport, (Indonesian: Bandar Udara Internasional Lombok) (IATA: LOP, ICAO: WADL), also known as Zainuddin Abdul Madjid International Airport, is an international airport on the island of Lombok in Indonesia. It is the island’s only fully operational airport.
Is Bali more popular than Lombok?
Popularity and Tourist Infrastructure Bali is by far, more popular with international tourists than Lombok. It is arguably the most famous island for tourism in Indonesia.
Why do Bali and Lombok have very dissimilar?
Bali and Lombok have very dissimilar vegetation and animal life because they have different evolutionary histories and influences, and they are located in different ecozones.
Which island is best in Bali?
7 Best Islands around Bali
- Gili Trawangan.
- Nusa Lembongan.
- Gili Air.
- Gili Meno.
- Nusa Menjangan Island.
- Nusa Ceningan.
- Nusa Penida.