- 1 Where is lembongan Bali?
- 2 How do I get from Ubud to Nusa Lembongan?
- 3 How do you get to Nusa island from Bali?
- 4 How many days do you need in Nusa Lembongan?
- 5 Which is better Nusa Penida or Nusa Lembongan?
- 6 Is Nusa Lembongan worth visiting?
- 7 How do you get around Nusa Lembongan?
- 8 What is Nusa Lembongan known for?
- 9 How do I get from Nusa Penida to Nusa Lembongan?
- 10 How do I get from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan?
- 11 Which Nusa island is best?
- 12 How do you get to Ceningan island?
Where is lembongan Bali?
Nusa Lembongan is an island located southeast of Bali, Indonesia. It is part of a group of three islands that make up the Nusa Penida district, of which it is the most famous. This island group in turn is part of the Lesser Sunda Islands.
How do I get from Ubud to Nusa Lembongan?
There is no direct connection from Nusa Lembongan to Ubud. However, you can take the ferry to Sanur then take the taxi to Ubud. Alternatively, you can take a vehicle from Nusa Lembongan to Ubud via Sanur and Sanur in around 2h 30m.
How do you get to Nusa island from Bali?
How To Get From Bali To The Nusa Islands. By Ferry: From Bali you can book a fast boat from Sanur harbour directly to Nusa Lembongan or Nusa Penida. There are many competing tours and they charge around 150,000 IDR one way or 250,000 IDR for a return ticket.
How many days do you need in Nusa Lembongan?
Even if you’re planning to have only a short vacation in Bali it’s still worth saving a few days for visiting the Nusa Islands. In my opinion, the perfect amount of time would be at least one week in Bali and at least 3 days for the Nusa Islands.
Which is better Nusa Penida or Nusa Lembongan?
In comparison to Penida, Nusa Lembongan has a much wider selection of hotels, restaurants and other touristy things to do. The hotels on Lembongan are better with a much more diverse selection than you will find on Nusa Penida. There are also way more restaurants and bars located on Nusa Lembongan.
Is Nusa Lembongan worth visiting?
Nusa Lembongan is Not the Largest Nusa Island One would think this makes it the most popular, but the majority of people head to Nusa Lembongan. It’s the most accessible island and it has a few great surf breaks along with a multitude of dive operators.
How do you get around Nusa Lembongan?
There are a couple of ways:
- By private transport – A lot of people decide to hire a private driver for the day to shuttle them around and avoid stress.
- By taxi – Others opt to just pay as they go but this is only good if you’re going to a couple of attractions on Nusa Lembongan or Ceningan.
What is Nusa Lembongan known for?
Overlooking Sanghiang Bay with its clear blue waters, the Nusa Lembongan Resort offers a panoramic view of eastern Bali and the majestic silhouette of Mount Agung. Known for its great surf, the excellent crystal-clear waters also make it a perfect place for snorkeling and diving.
How do I get from Nusa Penida to Nusa Lembongan?
To and from Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida
- Go to Yellow Bridge on Lembongan.*
- Find a boat captain going to Penida.
- Give them money (around 60,000 IDR one-way).
- Get on the boat.
- Wait 10-15 minutes for boat to fill.
- And now you’re on your way to Nusa Penida! It’s that easy!
How do I get from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan?
The Sanur Nusa Lembongan ferry route connects Bali with Indonesia. Currently there is just the 1 ferry company operating this ferry service, Arthamas Express. The crossing operates up to 21 times each week with sailing durations from around 30 minutes.
Which Nusa island is best?
Nusa Lembongan is the closest to Bali and the most popular, followed by the smallest; Ceningan, and then the biggest and least popular; Penida. Most people just pop over to the Nusa islands for a day or two, and only visit Penida as a day trip.
How do you get to Ceningan island?
To get to this island you will need to first get to Nusa Lembongan. Once on Nusa Lembongan, Ceningan is only a few kilometers away. The way to get there without getting wet is via the yellow bridge. The yellow bridge is a short distance across and you can walk or drive a motorbike across.