- 1 Is it cheaper to get married in Bali?
- 2 How much does a destination wedding cost in Bali?
- 3 How much does wedding cost in Indonesia?
- 4 Can foreigners get married in Bali?
- 5 How much is a small wedding in Bali?
- 6 Who pays for the wedding Man or woman?
- 7 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 8 Do guests pay for destination weddings?
- 9 Is having a destination wedding cheaper?
- 10 Can I marry Indonesian girl?
- 11 What is the legal age to get married in Indonesia?
- 12 What documents do I need to get married in Indonesia?
- 13 How long does it take to get married in Bali?
- 14 Is a wedding in Bali legal in Australia?
- 15 What documents do you need to get married in Bali?
Is it cheaper to get married in Bali?
Bali’s is cheap but it isn’t that cheap. Sure your going to get more bang for your wedding dollar in Bali (especially if you have ever planned a wedding in Australia) but be prepared to pay for quality. If you know your budget expect to have wedding based on that budget.
How much does a destination wedding cost in Bali?
The average cost for a destination wedding in Bali is around $10000 to $ 20000 (INR 7,18,785 to 14,37,580) for a gathering of approximately 100 guests. However, the cost may vary depending upon the location of the wedding.
How much does wedding cost in Indonesia?
The average cost of weddings in Indonesia is around Rp116 million (US$8,200) which is triple the average annual income in the country, according to financial consulting website, HaloMoney. For the same price, newlyweds can put a down payment on a three-bedroom house on the outskirts of Jakarta.
Can foreigners get married in Bali?
To get legal wedding in Bali and Lombok, every couple should have both Religious and Civil Ceremonies. Indonesia’s authorities require all foreigners whom wish to get legal wedding in Bali to get CNI (Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage).
How much is a small wedding in Bali?
A wedding in Bali costs 500 USD – 50.000 USD An elopement wedding with a simple ceremony in the garden of your villa may cost you as little as 500 USD, or even less.
Who pays for the wedding Man or woman?
Traditionally, the bride and her family are responsible for paying for all wedding planning expenses, the bride’s attire, all floral arrangements, transportation on the wedding day, photo and video fees, travel and lodgings for the officiant if he comes from out of town, lodging for the bridesmaids (if you have offered
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Do guests pay for destination weddings?
“The best way to think about it is that everything they’d pay for on a vacation is what they’d pay for at the destination wedding,” says Chang. For the most part, guests will be responsible for booking and paying for airfare, hotel rooms and any other additional expenses, like food or shopping.
Is having a destination wedding cheaper?
Yes, you read that right— CHEAPER! Destination weddings aren’t just for those with big money. 1 in 4 brides have a destination wedding and pay for it themselves! The average cost of a destination wedding is $20,000, which is far less than the national average for traditional weddings.
Can I marry Indonesian girl?
There is no restriction to marry the girl in Indonesia but you may approach the Indian embassy at Indonesia for getting married to her under the provisions of special marriage act and get married there by completing the requisite formalities as is required by Indian laws.
What is the legal age to get married in Indonesia?
While the legal age of marriage is 21 according to the 1974 Marriage Law, marriage dispensation allows for children to get married at an earlier age.
What documents do I need to get married in Indonesia?
- Copy of passport (both partners)
- Copy of birth certificate (both partners)
- Copy of proof of legal termination of any and all previous marriage, i.e., Absolute Divorce Decree (If applicable) or Death Certificate;
- Copy of passports of two witnesses;
How long does it take to get married in Bali?
The procedure takes 2-3 month and held in newlywed’s embassy in Jakarta. After this process is completed, we send by DHL or Fedex registered documents that will be 100% valid in your country.
Is a wedding in Bali legal in Australia?
A wedding conducted under Indonesian Law is recognised in most other countries, including Australia. However, many couples choose to have the legal part of their Bali Wedding conducted in Australia.
What documents do you need to get married in Bali?
- Certificate of the religious marriage;
- Passport for foreign citizens, or KTP (Identity card) for Indonesian citizens;
- Certified birth certificate;
- Certified divorce decree (absolute) or death certificates regarding the termination of all previous marriages;