- 1 How much money should I take to Bali for 7 days?
- 2 How much money do I need for 10 days in Bali?
- 3 What is a good amount of time to spend in Bali?
- 4 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
- 7 How much is a Coke in Bali?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
- 10 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 11 How much money should I take to Bali for 2 weeks?
- 12 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 13 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 14 Is Bali expensive to visit?
How much money should I take to Bali for 7 days?
Total Cost Of Activities For a seven-day trip to Bali, you can expect to spend a total of INR 30,000 – 35,000 per person for local transport, food & drink, and activities.
How much money do I need for 10 days in Bali?
if eat 3 times a day, it take 15-21$/day. 10 days it means you need 150-210$ to have breakfast/lunch/dinner for some general food ( its not for special dinner maybe at beachside Jimbaran beach ) If you want to take a special dinner maybe it charges 50-60$ for 1 times.
What is a good amount of time to spend in Bali?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.
How much is a Coke in Bali?
Soft Drinks such as coke, sprite (Average USD 0.7-1.5 bottle ) Beer (Average USD 2-4 per bottle)
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
Food in Bali can be very cheap if you know where to eat. Local food is very inexpensive, and a meal from a warung (Bali street food spots) will typically cost you no more than a dollar or two. If you’re craving Western food you can expect to pay more, with prices at Western restaurants usually starting at around $5.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
How much money should I take to Bali for 2 weeks?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.