- 1 How long does it take to travel from one side of Bali to the other?
- 2 Can you drive across Bali?
- 3 Can you travel around Bali easily?
- 4 How long should a trip to Bali be?
- 5 How many days in Bali is enough?
- 6 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 7 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 8 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 9 How do I get around Bali cheap?
- 10 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 11 Are taxis expensive in Bali?
- 12 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 13 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 14 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
How long does it take to travel from one side of Bali to the other?
Travelling Around Bali Luckily it never takes more than 2 hours to get between destinations unless you are planning on travelling far across the island which shouldn’t be the case as there is plenty to see and you’ll want to make stops and stay in more than one or two areas.
Can you drive across Bali?
You have to show your international driving license AND the normal licnse during a traffic stop. One is not enough. You can get a temporary Balinese driving license (tourist driver’s license-but ONLY if you hold KITAS/ long term Indonesia visas) from the police station in Denpasar within a day.
Can you travel around Bali easily?
The best way to get around Bali is with a hired car and driver. This option gives you the freedom of roaming around the country without the hassle of having to drive yourself. Biking is another option, just be prepared to weave through chaotic traffic.
How long should a trip to Bali be?
Wandering from region to region as you explore Bali is the best way to spend time together as a couple. There will be countless opportunities to island hop, hike, and relax together during your trip. To give yourselves enough time to enjoy everything the island has to offer, you should allow 2-3 weeks in Bali.
How many days in Bali is enough?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How do I get around Bali cheap?
7 Cheap and Simple Ways to Get Around Bali
- #1 Rent a Motorbike.
- #2 Kura-Kura.
- #3 GoJek.
- #4 Grab.
- #5 Blue Bird Taxi.
- #6 Private Driver.
- #7 Car Rental.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Are taxis expensive in Bali?
How much is the taxi fare in Bali? The basic fee is IDR7,000.00, the kilometer price is IDR6,600.00. For standing and waiting time, IDR42,500.00 is charged per hour.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
While there are some cool aspects to Seminyak (more on it below) we didn’t enjoy the overall vibe to it. We found it a bit of a stressful location, which isn’t what you want on a relaxing holiday. Seminyak is however a great spot for surfing and dinners on the beach while watching the sunset.