- 1 How far is Bali from Brisbane by plane?
- 2 How far is Bali from Australia by plane?
- 3 Can you fly direct to Bali?
- 4 How long is flight from NY to Bali?
- 5 How long is flight from Brisbane to Hawaii?
- 6 Is Australia close to Indonesia?
- 7 How long is the flight from Hawaii to Australia?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 10 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 11 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 12 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 13 How Safe Is Bali?
How far is Bali from Brisbane by plane?
The average flight time for direct flights from Brisbane to Bali is 6 hours and 5 minutes. The average distance by plane from Brisbane to Bali is 4500 kilometres. Brisbane (AEST: UTC +10) is 2 hours ahead of Bali (WITA: UTC +8). There’s one airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS).
How far is Bali from Australia by plane?
Need to know. The average flight time for direct flights from Sydney to Bali is 6 hours and 15 minutes. The average distance by plane from Sydney to Bali is 4600 kilometres.
Can you fly direct to Bali?
Indonesia’s national carrier is switching its existing London Heathrow to Jakarta service to run a direct one-way flight from London to Denpasar in Bali. The new route brings the popular holiday island, known for its black sand beaches, swaggering sunsets and Hindu temples, within a direct flight from the UK.
How long is flight from NY to Bali?
Flight time from New York to Denpasar, Bali is 22 hours 45 minutes.
How long is flight from Brisbane to Hawaii?
Flying to Hawaii from Brisbane The Brisbane to Hawaii flight time is just over nine hours and will see you arriving in the main Hawaii airport, Honolulu International on the island of Oahu.
Is Australia close to Indonesia?
Indonesia is also the most populous country neighbouring Australia, and is nearer by landfall to Australia than all countries excluding Papua New Guinea.
How long is the flight from Hawaii to Australia?
Average direct flight time is 11 hours 7 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Hawaii to Australia is 11 hours 7 minutes.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
How Safe Is Bali?
Bali is safe to visit. And whilst petty crime does pose a little bit of a problem, there were ‘only’ a total of 3,347 criminal cases recorded. That’s 1 case per 1,700 tourists and that’s a number that down from the year before. Violent crime itself is relatively low as well.