- 1 What should I see in Bali?
- 2 What should I not miss in Bali?
- 3 What is famous in Bali?
- 4 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 7 When should I avoid Bali?
- 8 Which side of Bali is best?
- 9 What should I wear in Bali?
- 10 What food is Bali famous for?
- 11 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 12 Do they speak English in Bali?
- 13 How do I get around Bali cheap?
- 14 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
What should I see in Bali?
12 Things You Must Do in Bali, Indonesia
- Tegalalang Rice Terraces. Tegalalang Rice Terraces is a valley of rice paddies, located north of Ubud.
- Sekumpul Waterfalls.
- Visit Diamond Beach.
- Explore paradise Gili Air.
- Stay with a local family.
- Sunrise in Munduk.
- Monkey Forest in Ubud.
- Must do on Bali: Kelingking Nusa Penida.
What should I not miss in Bali?
10 things not to miss in Bali
- Gaze at the magnificent Sunset. Credit: Joe Le Merou.
- Beach hopping in the southern tip of Bali Island. Credit: Camila Sé
- Campuhan Ridge Walk in the rice paddies around Ubud.
- See the island’s holy Hindu temples.
- Explore the underwater world.
- Encounter wildlife.
- Learn to surf.
- Climb Mount Batur.
What is famous in Bali?
16 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Bali
- Pura Tanah Lot. Pura Tanah Lot.
- Mount Batur. Mount Batur at sunrise.
- Uluwatu Temple. Uluwatu Temple.
- Ubud Monkey Forest Editor’s Pick. Ubud Monkey Forest.
- Ubud Art & Culture.
- Tegallalang and Jatiluwih Rice Terraces in Bali.
- Pura Ulun Danu Bratan.
- Seminyak Shopping.
How many days do you need in Bali?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Which side of Bali is best?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What should I wear in Bali?
When visiting temples and other religious sites, use common sense, and follow local etiquette. Wear a shirt that covers your arms and shoulders. Men and women should also wear a kain, or sarong – a scarf that is wrapped around your waist, like a skirt.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Is it safe for an unmarried couple to visit the island? The answer is yes. As foreigners, there should never be anything to worry about when visiting Bali. The only thing you have to remember is to respect their norms at all times.
Do they speak English in Bali?
English on Bali English is the common “third” language and the most popular foreign language by far (after Indonesian and Balinese). Due to tourism requirements, a lot of Balinese speak a level of English that allows them to communicate with tourists on a fundamental level.
How do I get around Bali cheap?
7 Cheap and Simple Ways to Get Around Bali
- #1 Rent a Motorbike.
- #2 Kura-Kura.
- #3 GoJek.
- #4 Grab.
- #5 Blue Bird Taxi.
- #6 Private Driver.
- #7 Car Rental.
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.