- 1 What do I need to pack for Bali?
- 2 What should I wear in Bali?
- 3 How much money is required for Bali trip?
- 4 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 5 What should you not buy in Bali?
- 6 Are taxis expensive in Bali?
- 7 What is banned in Bali?
- 8 Can you wear shorts in Bali?
- 9 What kind of food do they eat in Bali?
- 10 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 11 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
- 12 Is Bali expensive to eat?
- 13 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 14 Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
- 15 What is the best time of year to visit Bali?
What do I need to pack for Bali?
Consider waiting until you arrive in Bali to purchase some of these common items:
- Sarongs (for sun protection and some Hindu temples require men to wear one to enter)
- Beach bags.
- Swimsuits / beach cover-ups.
- Evening and sundresses.
- Flip-flops / sandals.
- Handmade jewelry.
What should I wear in Bali?
When visiting temples and other religious sites, use common sense, and follow local etiquette. Wear a shirt that covers your arms and shoulders. Men and women should also wear a kain, or sarong – a scarf that is wrapped around your waist, like a skirt.
How much money is required for Bali trip?
For a seven-day trip to Bali, you can expect to spend a total of INR 30,000 – 35,000 per person for local transport, food & drink, and activities.
How many days are enough in Bali?
However, if you are for the first time on holiday to Bali, the recommended holiday duration to be able to visit the most favorite attraction and fun activities in Bali is a week ( 7 days six nights ). However, if you often have a vacation to Bali, four days and three nights holiday duration, is perfect for you.
What should you not buy in Bali?
10 Stupid Things People Buy in Bali
- Wooden phalluses.
- Nasty bumper stickers.
- Bintang singlets.
- Counterfeit designer gear.
- String or bead bracelets.
- Airbrushed surf paintings and decorative mini surfboards.
- Luwak or civet cat-poop coffee.
- Bornean blowpipes and bow and arrows.
Are taxis expensive in Bali?
How much is the taxi fare in Bali? The basic fee is IDR7,000.00, the kilometer price is IDR6,600.00. For standing and waiting time, IDR42,500.00 is charged per hour.
What is banned in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
Can you wear shorts in Bali?
What do Tourists Wear in Bali? Short shorts are fine on the beach but trousers or skirts that fall below the knee are ideal when traveling to small towns or non-touristy destinations.
What kind of food do they eat in Bali?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
Is Bali expensive to eat?
Food in Bali can be very cheap if you know where to eat. Local food is very inexpensive, and a meal from a warung (Bali street food spots) will typically cost you no more than a dollar or two. If you’re craving Western food you can expect to pay more, with prices at Western restaurants usually starting at around $5.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
TL;DR: Our verdict. The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
What is the best time of year to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.